RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm telling ya'll when this is all said and done we will find out that during that 90 minute initial meeting with Trump, Obama told him that they're gonna catch him and just try not to fukk shyt up too much in the mean time

AP-Trump-Obama-Oval-jrl-161110_12x5_1600.jpg
I would love to know what was really said in that meeting. Probably plenty of foreshadowing.

bright black

All Star
Daps

trump got them telling on themselves...translation: trump hasnt learn how to talk like a politician...trump would be able to get away with all kinds of misconduct if he knew how to use coded language like us skilled veteran politicians...

people see a rich white man and think he can do anything like he some comic book hero...it is crazy that people believe trump with 0 experience in politics can be given the most political job on the planet and everything will work out just fine...why is it hard for people to just admit that trump aint fit to be pres and his lack of experience and ignorance is why he is fukking up and will not finish his term...

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
26 mins ·
MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough tore into Newt Gingrich for "sliming an American hero” by accusing special counsel Robert Mueller of trying to intentionally destroy President Trump: "What exactly is the price of an ambassadorship these days?”

Scarborough rips Gingrich for attacking Mueller: What'd the price of an ambassadorship these days?
"Newt, whatever you think you're getting in return for obsequiously sliming an American hero, I guarantee you it's not worth it."
THEHILL.COM

:wow:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The Hill
26 mins ·
MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough tore into Newt Gingrich for "sliming an American hero” by accusing special counsel Robert Mueller of trying to intentionally destroy President Trump: "What exactly is the price of an ambassadorship these days?”

Scarborough rips Gingrich for attacking Mueller: What'd the price of an ambassadorship these days?
"Newt, whatever you think you're getting in return for obsequiously sliming an American hero, I guarantee you it's not worth it."
THEHILL.COM

:wow:

Scarborough needs to quit teasing and do a full heel turn to the Democrats. :stopitslime:

He hasn't been a Republican for years :russ:

Last edited: