RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know that. That is why it is called an investigation. They are investigating and we will not know anything until they make their report to Rosenstein before proceeding with prosecution.

Everything that we are hearing now (leaks) on obstruction of justice is not coming from the FBI or the special prosecutor. It is all likelihood coming from lawyers of the people that have been questioned by the special prosecutor or the grand juries about what Trump asked them to do and/or from House and Senate sources that are familiar with what is currently going on with the Special Prosecutor. That Wapo story yesterday smells like it was leaked by a Republican on that Senate Intel Committee, because it came out right after Mueller met with them that morning. That was a head's up to the President. Hell Trump and the Republicans probably knew days ago what Mueller was doing, which is why he was talking about firing Mueller earlier in the week; and the leak yesterday by the Republicans just confirmed to Trump that he is now under investigation.

No i do know that. How many different democrats have to come out and say it? no proof has been found whatsoever, and if there was, it would have been found and/or presented a long time ago.

okay, I'm going to talk to you like a man, and not a male nurse for a second

Are you serious with that sensational article? Nowhere in that piece does it prove collusion with Russia. The entire article based off of conjecture. Just look at the language the author used:

In his town hall talk, Rogers reportedly admitted that President Trump asked him to discredit the FBI and James Comey, which the admiral flatly refused to do. As Rogers explained, he informed the commander in chief, “I know you won’t like it, but I have to tell what I have seen”—a probable reference to specific intelligence establishing collusion between the Kremlin and Team Trump.

Rogers then added that such SIGINT exists, and it is damning. He stated, “There is no question that we [meaning NSA] have evidence of election involvement and questionable contacts with the Russians.” Although Rogers did not cite the specific intelligence he was referring to, agency officials with direct knowledge have informed me that DIRNSA was obviously referring to a series of SIGINT reports from 2016 based on intercepts of communications between known Russian intelligence officials and key members of Trump’s campaign, in which they discussed methods of damaging Hillary Clinton.

NSA employees walked out of the town hall impressed by the director’s forthright discussion of his interactions with the Trump administration, particularly with how Rogers insisted that he had no desire to “politicize” the situation beyond what the president has already done. America’s spies are unaccustomed to playing partisan politics as Trump has apparently asked them to do, and it appears that the White House’s ham-fisted effort to get NSA to attack the FBI and its credibility was a serious mistake.

This reads like a blog littered with conjecture and supposed inside information. Why would you even bother posting such nonsense?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No i do know that. How many different democrats have to come out and say it? no proof has been found whatsoever, and if there was, it would have been found and/or presented a long time ago.

No one has said that there is no collusion, because that is the conclusion reached at the end of an investigation.

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps

AP NEWS AP Top News Sports Entertainment

North America
Official: Russian hackers targeted Dallas voter registration
DALLAS (AP) — A top Texas elections official says Russian hackers attempted to access voter registration rolls in Dallas County before November’s presidential election.

County elections administrator Toni Pippins-Poole says the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in October alerted elections offices about some 600 IP addresses linked to Russian hackers.

She told The Dallas Morning News that Dallas County scanned county servers for those IP addresses — numeric designations that identify a location on the internet — and found 17 matches for hackers who tried to gain access.

Federal authorities have confirmed some of those attempts came from Russian IP addresses.

Pippins-Poole says the hacking attempts failed.

Homeland Security officials said in September that hackers believed to be Russian agents had targeted voter registration systems in more than 20 states.

___

Information from: The Dallas Morning News, http://www.dallasnews.com

by Taboola
More From AP
MORE FROM AP

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Democrat Says No Proof Yet of Collusion Between Russia, Trump Campaign

I mean, you can go on with the 'splainin all you want. but there's no evidence at all.

170517174625-robert-mueller-01-large-169.jpg

Well that is probably news to him. He probably thought that it was his job to determine whether collusion occurred. That would seem to be the whole point of an investigation that both the DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS asked for.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

okay, I'm going to talk to you like a man, and not a male nurse for a second

Are you serious with that sensational article? Nowhere in that piece does it prove collusion with Russia. The entire article based off of conjecture. Just look at the language the author used:

This reads like a blog littered with conjecture and supposed inside information. Why would you even bother posting such nonsense?
John Schindler is a former NSA director of a technical division.

He has been correct on these issues for years

Years.

I trust his word and his analysis on matters of national security going back for the last five years.

His reporting has pre-dated the mainstream media by moms and sometimes almost years, especially with respect to the Russian threat.

It has been documented by other sources that Addmore Rogers did admit in an internal discussion with NSA employees that there was evidence of collusion

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
170517174625-robert-mueller-01-large-169.jpg

Well that is probably news to him. He probably thought that it was his job to determine whether collusion occurred. That would seem to be the whole point of an investigation that both the DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS asked for.
:russ:

Do people not get what an investigation means?

We have proof something might have happened(Russian hacking of DNC/election, Trump campaign associates meeting with Russian ambassadors, FBI director fired after beginning of investigation of first two items). We need to find out further. Evidence or lack thereof will be proven through the study of the President's associates and business dealings.

That's it!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russ:

Do people not get what an investigation means?

We have proof something might have happened(Russian hacking of DNC/election, Trump campaign associates meeting with Russian ambassadors, FBI director fired after beginning of investigation of first two items). We need to find out further. Evidence or lack thereof will be proven through the study of the President's associates and business dealings.

That's it!
I don't know why I'm so surprised

They didn't even accept the Russians did the hack until literally Putin admitted it.