RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just reported @I_Got_Da_Burna for alt-right speech, trolling, and derailing. I suggest everyone in the thread do the same. :bpufedup:

you can report me all you want....everyone with half- a fukking brain and my posting history knows I'm nowhere close to being an alt-right sympathizer. I'm a progressive, you dumb fukk.

morons like you think if you badmouth the democrooks, you're a member of the alt-right....so stupid :mindblown:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
O B S T R U C T I O N Do you know what that means, dude? :stylin:

yea, the dumbass definitely obstructed justice. Trump is a cotdamn moron who can't get out of the way of himself. all he had to do was let Comey finish his investigation, and keep it moving, because there's no evidence of collusion whatsoever. President cheetoh just can't stand the fact that Comey stood up to him.

But that's not what the Democrooks are arguing. They're trying to argue collusion, when there's no proof at all.

If the Dems were really serious about getting cheetoh out of office, they'd put 100% of their effort in the emoluments case, because that one is very valid. Very, very, very valid.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea, the dumbass definitely obstructed justice. Trump is a cotdamn moron who can't get out of the way of himself. all he had to do was let Comey finish his investigation, and keep it moving, because there's no evidence of collusion whatsoever. President cheetoh just can't stand the fact that Comey stood up to him.

But that's not what the Democrooks are arguing. They're trying to argue collusion, when there's no proof at all.

If the Dems were really serious about getting cheetoh out of office, they'd put 100% of their effort in the emoluments case, because that one is very valid. Very, very, very valid.

You don't know that. That is why it is called an investigation. They are investigating and we will not know anything until they make their report to Rosenstein before proceeding with prosecution.

Everything that we are hearing now (leaks) on obstruction of justice is not coming from the FBI or the special prosecutor. It is all likelihood coming from lawyers of the people that have been questioned by the special prosecutor or the grand juries about what Trump asked them to do and/or from House and Senate sources that are familiar with what is currently going on with the Special Prosecutor. That Wapo story yesterday smells like it was leaked by a Republican on that Senate Intel Committee, because it came out right after Mueller met with them that morning. That was a head's up to the President. Hell Trump and the Republicans probably knew days ago what Mueller was doing, which is why he was talking about firing Mueller earlier in the week; and the leak yesterday by the Republicans just confirmed to Trump that he is now under investigation.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

NSA has proof of collusion. Exclusive: NSA Chief Admits Donald Trump Colluded With Russia

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Just curious for the few trump supporters here, if the collusion angle is not true, why is trump so eager to protect Flynn ? And spare me the loyalty shyt,, trump is loyal to no one. If the collusion is fake, why would trump create a shytstorm that makes Watergate look like spilt milk ?