RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1XWfP7q.png

:lolbron:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I have a okayish grasp on the American Political system but, I thought the whole point of this shyt was checks and balances and preventing anyone person/body from consolidating tyrannical power? But right now, we have a President that's dirtier than a third world prostitute but, for months there has been no real movement because he belongs to a party that's currently in control of both houses and they're not willing to move the needle....that seems completely out of wack with those principles. Shouldn't there be some sort of political body that handles situations like this that exist outside of the realm of the party system and is also not under the authority of the same people they're supposed to be investigating? Like Internal Affairs or the SEC. We have checks and balances on each of the various branches of government but, nothing on the actual parties. The fact that one party can do whatever it wants, in this case, obstructing the investigation, if they're in power at the moment is a flaw in the system imo.

Last edited:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a okayish grasp on the American Political system but, I thought the whole point of this shyt was checks and balances and preventing anyone person/body from consolidating tyrannical power? But right now, we have a President that's dirtier than a third world prostitute but, for months there has been no real movement because he belongs to a party that's currently in control of both houses and they're not willing to move the needle....that seems completely out of wack with those principles. Shouldn't there be some sort of political body that handles situations like this that exist outside of the realm of the party system and is also not under the authority of the same people they're supposed to be investigating? Like Internal Affairs or the SEC. We have checks and balances on each of the various branches of government but, nothing on the actual parties. The fact that one party can do whatever it wants, in this case, obstructing the investigation, if they're in power at the moment is a flaw in the system imo.

there are several checks and balances but the average citizen let the system erode.

government is supposed to regulate big businesses? well, coorporations just buy the politcians they want and deregulate their industry.

citizens let gerrymandering happen.

that's what makes Trump so crazy. he broke the rules. anybody else would be done. he should've been done in by october 2015 with all his scandals. tax fraud / evasion. bankruptcy. graffes.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The money laundering part of the investigation is gonna really hurt him. Muller and his team is going to look through every financial transaction Trump and his organization has made over the years. So even if he never had any money laundering or illegal financial transactions that pertain to Russia, something else from his past very well may come back to bite him. He did this to himself.
In my opinion it is the main reason he wants all of this to go away