RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They got him. They let him slide for decades.

He's truly fukked.

The moment he committed treason, all bets were off.

The USA will never allow fukking RUSSIA to get away with this shyt.

Its a matter of geopolitics right now.

It's a wrap for Russia as the country won't be able to sustain itself. I don't know what will happen to that country in five years. The ripple effect will be brutal

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure yall saw this.

The RNC is desperate.

These are the same points they've been trying to make from the jump and no one believes them. :russ:

They said "If this leaked account is true, it means the special counsel has struck out on trying to prove collusion, and is shifting to obstruction in an effort to save face." :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

If this leaked account is true ya'll:mjlol:

Special counsel is trying to save face ya'll :mjlol:

The audacity of these people:beli:

I feel like this is going to be a "How did you vote on the war in Iraq?" type of situation.

All these republicans that didn't jump ship and didn't call out trump on his BS will forever bare a Scarlett Letter for the rest of their careers when this is all said and done.:ufdup:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On top of all of that Trump's own WH transcribed the call. That is as stupid as it gets. Trump might be retarded or trying to build stupidity as a defense.

He is a 70+ year old guy whose only successful endeavor was running a family owned bed and breakfast operation.

Trump's management skills don't even match those of Jr. Project Managers where I work.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They said "If this leaked account is true, it means the special counsel has struck out on trying to prove collusion, and is shifting to obstruction in an effort to save face." :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I feel like this is going to be a "How did you vote on the war in Iraq?" type of situation.

All these republicans that didn't jump ship and didn't call out trump on his BS will forever bare a Scarlett Letter for the rest of their careers when this is all said and done.:ufdup:

Those pack of a$$holes are still carrying the "L" for that bullshyt Clinton investigation and that "Contract with America" (actually it was a "Contract on America") where they shut down the government twice. Don't even get into the shyt they did during Dubya Bush's elections and administrations. They are completely disgusting.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

they all know whats about to happen.

Remember, NONE of the GOP wanted this fukkhead. They tried to dump him when the Access Hollywood tape dropped.

They're trying to push their agenda before trump leaves.

Buddy is shy of 6 months and facing treason and impeachment :laff:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Isn't this a case where Trump would have to fire Deputy AG Rosenstein in order to fire Mueller? Unless Rosenstein fires Mueller himself, I believe Rosenstein is the only person who can fire Mueller.
I think that's right but he'd be stupid to touch anything at this point.

Whoever leaked the investigation story pretty much put him in a trap.

He either fires everyone associated with the investigation which is an admission of guilt and gets him impeached or he lets the investigation go through which could also get him impeached but there's a much lesser chamce with that option.

Either way he and his cronies are fukked.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Republican are leaking these stories about Trump. They get to blame it on the liberal media and the Democrats which will have his base foaming at the mouth for war. He gets impeached and its the liberal media fault. They are some disgusting human beings.

:russ:

You can't even think of writing some of this comedy happening. Trump wanted to be president and he got it. Now I hope his racist ass rots in the worst jail possible. Need Rodman to work a deal with NK to put trump in a NK prison.

Oh boy came back in a coma. This is not a bad idea. :whew: