RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_ol6x8tMl4u1s9rx9zo1_1280.png

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Does Pence even know what's going on?

He knows. Trust me lol. It's very convenient that he's in Germany with McCain, a senator that despises Trump and They're both saying the same things and spreading the same message. "Russia will pay for this" pay for what ?

Shouldn't the VP be by his president at this time of turmoil ? Why is he in another continent with the president sworn rival and biggest enemy on the Senate floor ? Think about those things. It's safe for him to distance himself totally and be away.

You see how the media are saying he's been lied to and he never knew anything ? You see how he's never said anything ? He's letting Trump go out there and stir drama while self incriminating and looking unprepared and untrustworthy.

Don't be shocked at VP McCain once Pence steps in, breh

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Does Pence even know what's going on?
He didn't know about Flynn 11 days before Trump did.

So Trump kept Pence in the dark while Pence was going on talk shows and saying without a doubt that flynn didn't do what he was acussed of. He didn't find out until he read some Washington Post articles.

They are keeping stuff from Pence and letting him go on TV and make a fool of himself.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
He knows. Trust me lol. It's very convenient that he's in Germany with McCain, a senator that despises Trump and They're both saying the same things and spreading the same message. "Russia will pay for this" pay for what ?

Shouldn't the VP be by his president at this time of turmoil ? Why is he in another continent with the president sworn rival and biggest enemy on the Senate floor ? Think about those things. It's safe for him to distance himself totally and be away.

You see how the media are saying he's been lied to and he never knew anything ? You see how he's never said anything ? He's letting Trump go out there and stir drama while self incriminating and looking unprepared and untrustworthy.

Don't be shocked at VP McCain once Pence steps in, breh
:mjlol:

So u think pence and McCain came up with their own agenda at the Munich security conference

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

So u think pence and McCain came up with their own agenda at the Munich security conference

Where did I say that ? I stated the fact that they are both away and distancing themselves meanwhile they are both embraced by the media.