RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC

Real and fake Bernie Bros alike get no love out here:mjlol:

The Democratic Party is a neoliberal institution that exists to serve corporate interests, while doing the bare minimum to placate both social progressives and the nation's poorest populations--who, it should be noted, have been trained over generations to have unbelievably low expectations of their elected representatives.

The party elites who are STILL harping about "Bernie Bros," oblivious to the actual voting patterns from the election, are arrogant and entitled to the point that they could automatically secure the votes of young, educated folks to the left of the party line.

Let's keep this thread about what really counts--getting this Orangina-colored fascist and his stooges :camby:outta here.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's happening. :pachaha:

a08n5Rl.jpg

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
By having his friend out there speaking about possible firing, and his lawyer saying it is "not out of the question"...he's basically floating the idea

And the more people tell him its a bad idea, the more likely he is to do it

Id say by mid-week.....Trump will fire Mueller

:ehh:

He's a stupid one so I agree. I'd like to see if what Schiff said comes to fruition. If not and the Republicans dont act :francis: I'm sure Putin is enjoying himself and is probably viewing himself like the greatest mastermind there is.