RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

giphy.gif

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @dtownreppin214

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:russ:and what the hell is going to be the excuse?

"He was terrible at his job.":hubie:

:mjlol:
I think as soon as Comey said he did what he did with the leaks to get a special prosecutor/investigator, that got these idiots wheels turning to start saying that the whole thing was illegitimate. Comey and those folks have more knowledge of law in their pinky finger than I do if I lived to be 200 and studied every day from now until then, but when he said that sh1t I cringed, because it sounded like some stuff the right would rally around, surprisingly though I haven't heard that side mention it though

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Everything is the beginning of the end of Trump. This is why special prosecutor should be the end goal. From my understanding he can't fire the independent prosecutor but legally, he can disband the special consul if he wants to.

Trump has shown that he has no respect for protocol, traditions, decency, and as long as its legal, he is willing to do it. Period. He needs no other justification and every Republican congress critter will be there to make sure nothing happens to him because of it and support him.

Trump is a symptom of the disease, not the cause. Republicans as a whole are toxic. Trump just makes it easy to hate him because he is inept, stupid, and openly antagonistic.
Who knows, I may not have to re-do the poll :pachaha:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Oh sh1t, that would be dope as fukk, but do you schiff has the support from the right?
Everyone would hope so if he fires Mueller. He can't hide behind Dems wanted Comey gone for example. Mueller is straight and seems to be liked by Republicans tremendously.

If Republicans again play games and deflect then it shows how BS everything is.:dead:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
If he does fire Mueller I expect the leaks would explode. Folks would just fukk it and drop the pee pee tape and all that.
Thinking about it, you are probably right, if there were any FBI folks that were indifferent about Comey, oh well, Mueller is fukking god to everybody in the FBI, and they wouldn't have it

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin