RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clinton is NOT a republican.

I really wish y'all would stop trying to force this shyt.

Not being as far left doesn't make you literally Reagan.

She is a Republican. Bill and Hill and that wing of Democrats started that Right Wing/Centrist shyt back in the 90's to pick off independent voters that were leaning toward George HW Bush. They moved the Democratic party to the right and they even had criminal and economic policies that looked like Republican policies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She is a Republican. Bill and Hill and that wing of Democrats started that Right Wing/Centrist shyt back in the 90's to pick off independent voters that were leaning toward George HW Bush. They moved the Democratic party to the right and they even had criminal and economic policies that looked like Republican policies.
No. She's not. And I'm not budging on this.

...especially not with the most left-wing democratic platform in history. :stopitslime:

They did what they had to do to get elected in the 90s. Thats why "third way" even was a thing.

Crime was a different beast in the 90s (need I remind you Bernie voted for that bill)

and the economy was booming.

Don't go back 30 years to troll for liberal credentials

And furthermore, this isn't the thread for that.

End it or ill start reporting posts.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. She's not. And I'm not budging on this.

...especially not with the most left-wing democratic platform in history. :stopitslime:

They did what they had to do to get elected in the 90s. Thats why "third way" even was a thing.

Crime was a different beast in the 90s (need I remind you Bernie voted for that bill)

and the economy was booming.

Don't go back 30 years to troll for liberal credentials

And furthermore, this isn't the thread for that.

End it or ill start reporting posts.

Report my posts. It doesn't change my position. The Clinton's are who they are. They are a bunch of elitist that have left regular Democratic voters behind. Bernie is that dude from their old neighborhood that reminds them of who they represent.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is the beginning of the end of Trump. This is why special prosecutor should be the end goal. From my understanding he can't fire the independent prosecutor but legally, he can disband the special consul if he wants to.

Trump has shown that he has no respect for protocol, traditions, decency, and as long as its legal, he is willing to do it. Period. He needs no other justification and every Republican congress critter will be there to make sure nothing happens to him because of it and support him.

Trump is a symptom of the disease, not the cause. Republicans as a whole are toxic. Trump just makes it easy to hate him because he is inept, stupid, and openly antagonistic.