RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Call bullshyt on media companies who employ thousands of investigators, fact finders, and reporters, brehs. :mjlol:

Quote me when the story breaks so you can hold this neg :ahh:
I'm calling bullshyt on a known anti-Trump guy hyping up some yet to happen story on Twitter. If there's an actual story the people who will break it can do that without needing him to do that. He's not saying where exactly the story is coming from or what it is exactly about so what's the point?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I'm calling bullshyt on a known anti-Trump guy hyping up some yet to happen story on Twitter. If there's an actual story the people who will break it can do that without needing him to do that. He's not saying where exactly the story is coming from or what it is exactly about so what's the point?

Gotta wait for all the facts, bro :umad:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gotta wait for all the facts, bro :umad:
He didn't put a name, time, or subject on it. I can guarantee in the next 4 years someone else will likely put out a damanging story on Trump. It's effectively him saying at some point in the future water will be wet. If he's not going to give out any specifics of anything then what is he really saying?

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
He didn't put a name, time, or subject on it. I can guarantee in the next 4 years someone else will likely put out a damanging story on Trump. It's effectively him saying at some point in the future water will be wet. If he's not going to give out any specifics of anything then what is he really saying?

He's saying major news corporations (which he called by name) have a damaging story, and are probably waiting for additional verification, leaks, info, action by the President, or the go-ahead from intelligence agencies to release the info.

Seeing that anything damaging to our PRESIDENT would inevitably become a national security issue, or possibly put the county at risk, it's highly feasible that this is true. Reporters did the same vague shyt before the Russia dossiers became verified by the intelligence agencies. I'm sure people were cynical then too.

Are you not yet entertained? :mjgrin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He's saying major news corporations (which he called by name) have a damaging story, and are probably waiting for additional verification, leaks, info, action by the President, or the go-ahead from intelligence agencies to release the info.

Seeing that anything damaging to our PRESIDENT would inevitably become a national security issue, or possibly put the county at risk, it's highly feasible that this is true. Reporters did the same vague shyt before the Russia dossiers became verified by the intelligence agencies. I'm sure people were cynical then too.

Are you not yet entertained? :mjgrin:
Trump is a buffoon. He'll create a damaging story about himself. He's been doing it for weeks. He named the who's who of news agencies putting out Trump stories that are damaging and said sometime in the future one of them will put out one. He didn't say in any detail what the story was about or when we could expect it and from which organization in particular.

If he said in the next week NBC News will put out a story about Trump and Russia that will be something new and crippling that's different. He did nothing anywhere near as specific.

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Trump is a buffoon. He'll create a damaging story about himself. He's been doing it for weeks. He named the who's who of news agencies putting out Trump stories that are damaging and said sometime in the future one of them will put out one. He didn't say in any detail what the story was about or when we could expect it and from which organization in particular.

If he said in the next week NBC News will put out a story about Trump and Russia that will be something new and crippling that's different. He did nothing anywhere near as specific.

Okay bruh