RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Except it is not his economy. It is Obama's economy. Trump's economy will not kick in until later this year.
Trumps economy unfortanetly will be fine as well, you can't possibly fail with rolling back all the regulations tin place to make FairPlay in the country. There will be boost in industrial production, until he gets his issue :jawalrus:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trumps economy unfortanetly will be fine as well, you can't possibly fail with rolling back all the regulations tin place to make FairPlay in the country. There will be boost in industrial production, until he gets his issue :jawalrus:

I think the one thing that you can count under Trump is a recession.

Trump's turn? Republican presidents rule recessions
Trump's turn? Republican presidents rule recessions

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
this nikka really done lost his mind. what he's saying is true, but it's not something a republican in control of all his faculties would admit to. you lie, obfuscate and lie some more.
maverick mccain is back. :myman:

until next week when senile mccain is back obfuscating for trump. :mjcry:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@88m3
Mueller/Comey coming :whoo:

tumblr_nx82tmcRvF1u1y9ruo1_400.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:jbhmm:If Trump is completely innocent, why isn't he using the power of the presidency to help the investigation? If there's nothing there, he should want a full and speedy investigation.
let historians ponder :troll:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:If Trump is completely innocent, why isn't he using the power of the presidency to help the investigation? If there's nothing there, he should want a full and speedy investigation.
Everything is fake. The US government is fake, the whole MSM is fake. Liberals are out to destroy America.

But Mike Cernovich, Jack Posobiec and couple of weirdos on Youtube tell us the truth. :troll:

But I'll rely on the US government for my daily life and the MSM to inform me on non-Trump related news for the foreseeable future. :troll:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn