RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did y'all forget something? in 8 years Comey talked to Obama TWICE.

TWO

TIMES

In 4 months, he's talked to Trump 9 times.
Was comey head of the FBI during all of the Obama administration. I thought he came in during the 2nd term? Just based off the fact that he said he had 6 more years to go. I could probably just look it up.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Comey really outplayed Trump about the tapes from what I can tell.

I think there aren't tapes and Trump tried to again bully Comey into shutting up. Comey called his bluff. Trump never provided tapes because he lied and will be forced to say he lied.

Other option and more unlikely there are tapes or were tapes and have either been destroyed because they're incriminating or will make for a better case for impeachment that Trump inadvertently triggered.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
“If there are [tapes],” Mudd continued, “what about all the times he may have taped [Attorney General] Jeff Sessions? What about the times he might have taped conversations with [Chief of Staff] Reince Preibus? It’s not gonna stop, if there ever is a tape, with a simple conversation with a former director of the FBI.”

The Donald f*cked himself with TapeGate.