RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't watch the entire thing, but I watched the first few times he was asked about Comey's firing, and Trump didn't mention Flynn.

The incident Feinstein is referring to relies on innuendo, and supposition. When asked directly if Trump asked him to end the investigation, here's what happened:

1 min in.

How can it be innuendo when Comey is referring back to what he said he relied up for the reason that the President said the Comey was fired? :what:

Here is what the President said and what Comey is referring to with Feinstein:

Comey was fired for conducting the Russia investigation. Trump said so. Comey said that is what the President said.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Eh Idk...

Remember when he accused Obama of "wiretapping" him? That seemed to be a big deal but whatever happened to that? Nothing.

If we've learned anything is that Trump doesn't have to do anything. He can say whatever he wants with no follow-through.

He can do and say anything short of breaking the law. Lying to the press and American people isn't a crime and he knows his supporters will support him no matter what so he's in paradise right now. He can lie as much as he wants with no consequence.

Also even if there were or weren't tapes he tried to intimidate Comey, but that argument won't hold especially with what we've seen so far with the lengths the GOP will go to excuse this guy.
Yep. I'm going to need to see Sessions brought up on charges for perjury before I remotely believe anything will happen to Trump for lying. The base needs a deep fracture before any republican will do anything. Groping women, lying, talking about the handicapped, weird relationship with daughter, bigot, fraudulent Trump U, none of that stuck. They might be straws on the camel though. Just have to keep adding straws onto the base and hopefully they get to the point where they don't care anymore. They aren't ever going to hate him, but they might get to the :hubie: phase.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Comey is a cold ass dude
He covered himself so well

1. I am convinced that his law professor friend has a full set of his memos to obviate tampering with the ones inside the DOJ

2. From his opening statement he maintained a scorned yet dignified impartial tone, with sprinkles of leave-it-to-beaverism earnestness throughout his testimony, which castrated the republican lapdogs in the IC waiting to pounce and left him unimpeachable.

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
What I don't understand is why would anyone defend a known pathological liar/narcissist/idiot like Cheetoh. No matter what your politics are, shouldn't it be clear from this bozo's track record that he is unfit to lead anything?:mindblown:

This knee-jerk defense of Cheetoh from the Infowars/Youtuber/Conspiracy Inc. set is baffling to me. How far does the :cape:go? Will you be joining Bikers for Trump, the White Supremacist militias, and "Second Amendment" folks that Cheetoh mentioned would take care of Hillary when this irresponsible flaming moron calls for some kind of revolution? If he's going down you know he's gonna wanna take the whole country with him.

He is a man of the lowest character. He has the traits that I teach my kids not to have. He stokes the flames of fear instead of inspiring hope. That is the primary trait of a demagogue and the opposite of a leader. Stop giving this lowlife piece of shyt scum a pass.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Comey is a cold ass dude

1. I am convinced that his law professor friend has a full set of his memos to obviate tampering with the ones inside the DOJ

2. From his opening statement he maintained a scorned yet dignified impartial tone, with sprinkles of leave-it-to-beaverism earnestness throughout his testimony, which castrated the republican lapdogs in the IC waiting to pounce and left him unimpeachable.
he literally leaked the document to FORCE a special prosector.

But what y'all missed from the stuff I posted was that Louise Mensch has proof Mueller was actually at the FBI the day AFTER Comey was fired. Not the nearly 5 days after it was announced.

This shyt was in motion from the moment Comey was fired....not days later.

They set up Mueller to come in within hours

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Comey is a cold ass dude

:ohhh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Advice Animals is a corny sub most of the time, but every now and then....

"Mr. Comey why didn't you tell President Trump that his actions were inappropriate?"

p1w2wn3l4r2z.png

:troll: