RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Comey poking all sorts of holes in the Russia collusion narrative. Had me like:ehh: :umad:. He said of the New York Times article that kicked off "in the main it was not true." He also said Trump supported him going after anyone in his campaign who did collude with Russia.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
trump boxed himself mentioning tapes. because now he has to do either of the 3

1. produce the tapes

2. if he does not produce tapes he has to prove he didn't destroy them

3. admit there are no tapes and he claimed there was in a way to intimidate or threaten Comey (which is a crime, intimidation of a witness)
I don't think he concrete said that there were so that's his general out. Unless I missed him saying there were.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Comey poking all sorts of holes in the Russia collusion narrative. Had me like:ehh: :umad:. He said of the New York Times article that kicked off "in the main it was not true." He also said Trump supported him going after anyone in his campaign who did collude with Russia.

I was watching MSNBC yesterday and I think that it was a panel on Chuck Todd's show said that the story that the NYTimes reported was verified by the WaPo, CNN and every other major news outlet. Some of the panelists theorized that Comey may have speaking about one specific aspect of the story, rather than the whole thing.

Additionally, Trump didn't support Comey going after anyone in his campaign who colluded with the Russians, because Trump fired Comey for going after Flynn who was a part of the Trump campaign. In fact Trump said that he fired Comey for the Russia thing.

What should be scaring the Hell out of you is that when asked in the Senate Hearing if he thought that Trump colluded with the Russians; Comey said that he couldn't speak on it in an open session.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
James Comey testified before The Senate Intelligence Committee yesterday and confirmed that the President has never been under investigation. :wow:

Without proof, Trump and Russia is nothing more than a glorified conspiracy theory.:deadrose:
Yet here we are with 1000+ pages, with anyone raising a doubt as to his guilt being accused of derailment.:deadmanny:
#echochamber

Solid posters are cosigning the collusion too:mindblown: what am i missing brehs please drop a link

"Collusion" is not the only crime we're discussing here, nor is it the only thing to be investigated or proven. :gucci:

The entire IC agrees that Russia interfered with the election, and our president seems uninterested in getting to the bottom of it. In fact, he may have obstructed justice to interefere with the IC probe into Russian interference. :gucci:

Trump's behavior is not consistent with a person who has nothing to hide. He calls "fake news" on an issue that the IC has *high* confidence in. :mindblown:

He has multiple illicit ties to Russian banks and oligarchs, and so do his associates.

He speaks very favorably about Russia and Putin, while the rest of the government, military, and congressional staff agree that Russia is *not* our friend, nor should they be.

His idiot sons bragged about having access to Russian funds five years ago.

He and his staff have continually been exposed as liars about repeated Russian contacts, including the AG, former campaign manager, and his idiot son-in-law.

You can't call a game before it's won. The investigation is still ongoing. :camby:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was watching MSNBC yesterday and I think that it was a panel on Chuck Todd's show said that the story that the NYTimes reported was verified by the WaPo, CNN and every other major news outlet. Some of the panelists theorized that Comey may have speaking about one specific aspect of the story, rather than the whole thing.

I think he should have elaborated, but "in the main" doesn't sound like one specific aspect.

Additionally, Trump didn't support Comey going after anyone in his campaign who colluded with the Russians, because Trump fired Comey for going after Flynn who was a part of the Trump campaign. In fact Trump said that he fired Comey for the Russia thing.

RUBIO: [Trump] agreed it'd be great to have an investigation, all the facts came out and we found nothing. He agreed that would be ideal, but this cloud is still messing up my ability to do the rest of my agenda. Is that an accurate assessment?

COMEY: Yes, sir. He went farther than that. He said, and if some of my satellites did something wrong, it'd be good to find that out.

RUBIO: That is the second part. The satellites, if one of my satellites, I imagine he meant some of the people surrounding his campaign, did something wrong, it'd be great to know that, as well.

COMEY: Yes, sir. That's what he said.

Full text: James Comey testimony transcript on Trump and Russia

:yeshrug:

I don't know it to be true that Trump fired Comey for going after Flynn. Sounds like you know more thank Comey.:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
My thing is some of trump set or the trolls don't know how to follow this or have the patience. But instead of asking for insight and where to find good information, they come in with juvenile insults and the same talking points from fringe alt right. One of the most ironic things is they came in this thread in a frenzy, echo chamber talking points and got emotional when you didn't agree with them.

The fukkery :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I think he should have elaborated, but "in the main" doesn't sound like one specific aspect.

RUBIO: [Trump] agreed it'd be great to have an investigation, all the facts came out and we found nothing. He agreed that would be ideal, but this cloud is still messing up my ability to do the rest of my agenda. Is that an accurate assessment?

COMEY: Yes, sir. He went farther than that. He said, and if some of my satellites did something wrong, it'd be good to find that out.

RUBIO: That is the second part. The satellites, if one of my satellites, I imagine he meant some of the people surrounding his campaign, did something wrong, it'd be great to know that, as well.

I don't know it to be true that Trump fired Comey for going after Flynn. Sounds like you know more thank Comey.:francis:

That quote does more to damage your argument than solidify it. I'll let you sort that out.

Trump said on national TV he fired Comey for the Russian investigation. Which Comey repeated under oath. Maybe you know more than trump doe :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
James Comey testified before The Senate Intelligence Committee yesterday and confirmed that the President has never been under investigation. :wow:

Without proof, Trump and Russia is nothing more than a glorified conspiracy theory.:deadrose:
Yet here we are with 1000+ pages, with anyone raising a doubt as to his guilt being accused of derailment.:deadmanny:
#echochamber

Solid posters are cosigning the collusion too:mindblown: what am i missing brehs please drop a link
The biggest link is how there was a concession to Ukraine for Russia to take Crimea in exchange for an infusion of campaign funding

START HERE: doc - TrumpInvestigation

Of Course There’s Evidence Trump Colluded with Russian Intelligence

Don't reply to anything or anyone fukking else in here until you READ every single link AND source

Stop asking people to condense a year and a half-plus of information just so you can keep trolling.

You ARE trolling. Be a fukking grown ass man for once and do the hard work of reading source material and following the development of the issue.

There are no shortcuts to understanding this story.

People get indicted over this shyt for WAY less.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"Collusion" is not the only crime we're discussing here, nor is it the only thing to be investigated or proven. :gucci:

The entire IC agrees that Russia interfered with the election, and our president seems uninterested in getting to the bottom of it. In fact, he may have obstructed justice to interefere with the IC probe into Russian interference. :gucci:

Trump's behavior is not consistent with a person who has nothing to hide. He calls "fake news" on an issue that the IC has *high* confidence in. :mindblown:

He has multiple illicit ties to Russian banks and oligarchs, and so do his associates.

He speaks very favorably about Russia and Putin, while the rest of the government, military, and congressional staff agree that Russia is *not* our friend, nor should they be.

His idiot sons bragged about having access to Russian funds five years ago.

He and his staff have continually been exposed as liars about repeated Russian contacts, including the AG, former campaign manager, and his idiot son-in-law.

You can't call a game before it's won. The investigation is still ongoing. :camby:
its not the religious convos or the islam convos or race convos...its THIS shyt that makes me truly consider strangling someone :snoop:

I've never felt more frustrated debating any single topic on here than THIS one.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So you just conveniently skipped over Senator's Feinstein's questions before Rubio's and Senator Reed's questions that came later?

FEINSTEIN: Do you believe the Russia investigation played a role?

COMEY: In why I was fired?

FEINSTEIN: Yes.

COMEY: Yes. I've seen the president say so.

FEINSTEIN: You have the president of the United States asking you to stop an investigation that is an important investigation. What was the response of your colleagues?

COMEY: I think they were as shocked and troubled by it as I was. Some said things that led me to believe that. I don't remember exactly. But the reaction was similar to mine. They're all experienced people who never experienced such a thing, so they were very concerned. Then the conversation turned to about, so what should we do with this information? That was a struggle for us. Because we are the leaders of the FBI, so it's been reported to us, and I heard it and now shared it with the leaders of the FBI, our conversation was, should we share this with any senior officials at the justice department? Our primary concern was, we can't infect the investigative team. We don't want the agents and analysts working on this to know the president of the united States has asked, and when it comes from the president, I took it as a direction, to get rid of this investigation because we're not going to follow that request. So we decided, we have to keep it away from our troops.

Is there anyone else we ought to tell at the justice department? We considered whether to tell -- the attorney general said we believe rightly he was shortly going to recuse. There was no other senate confirmed leaders in the justice department at that point. The deputy attorney general was Mr. Boente, acting shortly in the seat. We decided the best move would be to hold it, keep it in a box, document it, as we'd already done, and this investigation is going to do on. Figure out what to do with it down the road. Is there a way to corroborate it? It was our word against the president's. No way to corroborate this. My view of this changed when the prospect of tapes was raised. That's how we thought about it then.

******************************************************************************************
REED: Is there any explanation?

COMEY: There was an explanation, I just don't buy it.

REED: Our, yes, so you're fired. Do you believe you're fired because you refused to take the president's direction, is that the ultimate reason?

COMEY: I don't know for sure. I know I was fired. Again, I take the president's words, I know I was fired because of something about the way I was conducting the Russia investigation was in some way putting pressure on him, in some way irritating him. And he decided to fire he because of that. I can't go farther than that.

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That quote does more to damage your argument than solidify it. I'll let you sort that out.

Trump said on national TV he fired Comey for the Russian investigation. Which Comey repeated under oath. Maybe you know more than trump doe :mjlol:

I didn't watch the entire thing, but I watched the first few times he was asked about Comey's firing, and Trump didn't mention Flynn.

So you just conveniently skipped over Senator's Feinstein's questions before Rubio's?

FEINSTEIN: Do you believe the Russia investigation played a role?

COMEY: In why I was fired?

FEINSTEIN: Yes.

COMEY: Yes. I've seen the president say so.

FEINSTEIN: You have the president of the United States asking you to stop an investigation that is an important investigation. What was the response of your colleagues?

COMEY: I think they were as shocked and troubled by it as I was. Some said things that led me to believe that. I don't remember exactly. But the reaction was similar to mine. They're all experienced people who never experienced such a thing, so they were very concerned. Then the conversation turned to about, so what should we do with this information? That was a struggle for us. Because we are the leaders of the FBI, so it's been reported to us, and I heard it and now shared it with the leaders of the FBI, our conversation was, should we share this with any senior officials at the justice department? Our primary concern was, we can't infect the investigative team. We don't want the agents and analysts working on this to know the president of the united States has asked, and when it comes from the president, I took it as a direction, to get rid of this investigation because we're not going to follow that request. So we decided, we have to keep it away from our troops.

Is there anyone else we ought to tell at the justice department? We considered whether to tell -- the attorney general said we believe rightly he was shortly going to recuse. There was no other senate confirmed leaders in the justice department at that point. The deputy attorney general was Mr. Boente, acting shortly in the seat. We decided the best move would be to hold it, keep it in a box, document it, as we'd already done, and this investigation is going to do on. Figure out what to do with it down the road. Is there a way to corroborate it? It was our word against the president's. No way to corroborate this. My view of this changed when the prospect of tapes was raised. That's how we thought about it then.

The incident Feinstein is referring to relies on innuendo, and supposition. When asked directly if Trump asked him to end the investigation, here's what happened:

1 min in.