RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
trump boxed himself mentioning tapes. because now he has to do either of the 3

1. produce the tapes

2. if he does not produce tapes he has to prove he didn't destroy them

3. admit there are no tapes and he claimed there was in a way to intimidate or threaten Comey (which is a crime, intimidation of a witness)

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

1. produce the tapes

3. admit there are no tapes and he claimed there was in a way to intimidate or threaten Comey (which is a crime, intimidation of a witness)
exactly!!!!!
sweet Jesus
this is so good:noah:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
James Comey testified before The Senate Intelligence Committee yesterday and confirmed that the President has never been under investigation.
He testified that he told Trump he wasn't under investigation at that time.

He lied to Trump.

He didn't lie to the Senate.:lolbron:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
You are really reading between the lines at this level?:dwillhuh:

RISCH:
I gather from all this that you're willing to say now that, while you were director, the president of the United States was not under investigation. Is that a fair statement?

COMEY: That's correct.

RISCH: All right, so that's a fact that we are rely on?

COMEY: Yes, sir.

:dwillhuh:You sound crazy breh

It's born comeys job to invesagte the prez. They lay out the facts and charge the others. Congress decides what to do with the pres. you can't charge a prez with a crime so it is pointless. CONGREss needs to impeach THEN you can add charges once he is out of office

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1. produce the tapes

Eh Idk...

Remember when he accused Obama of "wiretapping" him? That seemed to be a big deal but whatever happened to that? Nothing.

If we've learned anything is that Trump doesn't have to do anything. He can say whatever he wants with no follow-through.

He can do and say anything short of breaking the law. Lying to the press and American people isn't a crime and he knows his supporters will support him no matter what so he's in paradise right now. He can lie as much as he wants with no consequence.

Also even if there were or weren't tapes he tried to intimidate Comey, but that argument won't hold especially with what we've seen so far with the lengths the GOP will go to excuse this guy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
BURR: Are you confident that no votes cast in the 2016 presidential election were altered?

COMEY: I'm confident. When I left as director I had seen no indication of that whatsoever.

:ehh:

BURR: Director Comey, did the president at any time ask you to stop the FBI investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 U.S. Elections?

COMEY: Not to my understanding, no.

BURR: Did any individual working for this administration, including the justice department, ask you to stop the Russian investigation?

COMEY: No.

WARNER: Did the president ever ask about any other ongoing investigation?

WARNER: Did he ever ask about you trying to interfere on any other investigation?

:ehh:

:damn:Where are you guys getting Trump colluded with Russia without a doubt from?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other investigations, reporting, and evidence

Go start on page 1

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

1. produce the tapes

:smarttrump:

What sucks is that this still doesn't even let us get close to proving he collude with Russia

The NSA clearly has the evidence.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
catching up since Comey day gave me a new perspective on Trumpset. That stretch of pages so where they came on their white horses, swords drawn was something else - some hive mind stuff that honestly I can't really understand. and then at the same time, gone. these people really locust

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Eh Idk...

Remember when he accused Obama of "wiretapping" him? That seemed to be a big deal but whatever happened to that? Nothing.

If we've learned anything is that Trump doesn't have to do anything. He can say whatever he wants with no follow-through.

He can do and say anything short of breaking the law. Lying to the press and American people isn't a crime and he knows his supporters will support him no matter what so he's in paradise right now. He can lie as much as he wants with no consequence.

Also even if there were or weren't tapes he tried to intimidate Comey, but that argument won't hold especially with what we've seen so far with the lengths the GOP will go to excuse this guy.
Again. Obama didn't wiretap Trump

Trump got caught in a web talking to targets.

Same with Comey

You may not be the target, but Comey let trump keep talking himself into a deeper hole

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
catching up since Comey day gave me a new perspective on Trumpset. That stretch of pages so where they came on their white horses, swords drawn was something else - some hive mind stuff that honestly I can't really understand. and then at the same time, gone. these people really locust
thats why I don't respect them

Van Jones wants me to reach out these people

fukk'em.