RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Off topic, but I just realized how much Chris Christie's wife looks like Henry Rollins :lupe:

henry-rollins-jpg.jpg
:dwillhuh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Media coming for that ass :wow:

For the last few weeks, either Washington Post or NYTimes drops a hot story around 10 or 11 pm on Friday. I've noticed I got an alert on my phone from those two at those times.

Are we about to have some more fire tonight?:picard:

This shyt is so exciting. Like a soap opera. :takedat:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: Why would they worry about the white house destroying documents?
Comey talks Russia with senators in closed-door briefing - CNNPolitics.com

"What we are trying to do -- and I give Richard (Burr) a lot of credit -- is to not have this devolve into a partisan food fight that doesn't serve the public purpose. This is so important that we get it right," Warner said. "But the amount of manipulation, why there's not more outrage about the fact there were close to 1,000 Russian internet trolls, actual people, working trying to manipulate our news."
Warner also said the committee has put in place a process to ensure the White House does not destroy documents lawmakers need for their investigation.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

The word is that after FBI's meeting with senators tonight, they left in a hurry to avoid the media.

:ohhh:

God damn this shyt is crazy!

This POS dined and wined with Trump yesterday but now he wanna throw him under the bus already ? Trump is done. He is doing rallies and shyt so ppl can take the streets for him and hopefully rioit lol

Won't happen breh

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
This POS dined and wined with Trump yesterday but now he wanna throw him under the bus already ? Trump is done. He is doing rallies and shyt so ppl can take the streets for him and hopefully rioit lol

Won't happen breh
Everyone's like "why is Trump holding a rally a month into his presidency? Is he already campaigning again?"

Nah. Trying to get out in front of the shytstorms coming his way soon by prepping his minions. "Whatever scandals you hear in the next few weeks, I can already tell you - theyre fake news" He already said the media was the enemy of the American people today. :snoop: Tryna rally these idiots up to do something stupid so they can cause distractions.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's don't matter, I'm beginning to think, unless it's a sex tape with hillary, his supporters will never turn on him
You had his supporters on tv openly talking staging an armed revolt against the nation and intending to kill Clinton had she won the election. That's total religious fanaticism. These people see him as a god or something.