RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

James Comey testified before The Senate Intelligence Committee yesterday and confirmed that the President has never been under investigation. :wow:

Without proof, Trump and Russia is nothing more than a glorified conspiracy theory.:deadrose:
Yet here we are with 1000+ pages, with anyone raising a doubt as to his guilt being accused of derailment.:deadmanny:
#echochamber

Solid posters are cosigning the collusion too:mindblown: what am i missing brehs please drop a link

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
James Comey testified before The Senate Intelligence Committee yesterday and confirmed that the President has never been under investigation. :wow:

Without proof, Trump and Russia is nothing more than a glorified conspiracy theory.:deadrose:
Yet here we are with 1000+ pages, with anyone raising a doubt as to his guilt being accused of derailment.:deadmanny:
#echochamber

Solid posters are cosigning the collusion too:mindblown: what am i missing brehs please drop a link
Thats not what he said.

Comey said Trump wasn't the TARGET of an investigation.

Comey did not say Trump was not under investigation.

Read between the lines dumbass.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

#echochamber

It's settled that Russia interfered with our election, how far the interference went is still being investigated, but they interfered enough with our democracy that Obama put pretty heavy diplomatic sanctions on the Russian govt.
if you insist on having us walk you through this, I only ask, do you agree with the above statement?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
It's settled that Russia interfered with our election, how far the interference went is still being investigated, but they interfered enough with our democracy that Obama put pretty heavy diplomatic sanctions on the Russian govt. if you insist on having us walk you through this, I only ask, do you agree with the above statement?
I do

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Thats not what he said.

Comey said Trump wasn't the TARGET of an investigation.

Comey did not say Trump was not under investigation.

Read between the lines dumbass.
You are really reading between the lines at this level?:dwillhuh:

RISCH:
I gather from all this that you're willing to say now that, while you were director, the president of the United States was not under investigation. Is that a fair statement?

COMEY: That's correct.

RISCH: All right, so that's a fact that we are rely on?

COMEY: Yes, sir.

:dwillhuh:You sound crazy breh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You are really reading between the lines at this level?:dwillhuh:

RISCH:
I gather from all this that you're willing to say now that, while you were director, the president of the United States was not under investigation. Is that a fair statement?

RISCH: All right, so that's a fact that we are rely on?

COMEY: Yes, sir.

:dwillhuh:You sound crazy breh

Trump was not the TARGET.

Pay attention

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
BURR: Are you confident that no votes cast in the 2016 presidential election were altered?

COMEY: I'm confident. When I left as director I had seen no indication of that whatsoever.

:ehh:

BURR: Director Comey, did the president at any time ask you to stop the FBI investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 U.S. Elections?

COMEY: Not to my understanding, no.

BURR: Did any individual working for this administration, including the justice department, ask you to stop the Russian investigation?

COMEY: No.

WARNER: Did the president ever ask about any other ongoing investigation?

WARNER: Did he ever ask about you trying to interfere on any other investigation?

:ehh:

:damn:Where are you guys getting Trump colluded with Russia without a doubt from?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
RISCH: I gather from all this that you're willing to say now that, while you were director, the president of the United States was not under investigation. Is that a fair statement?

You understand that "WAS not" is a past tense phrasing, right? :dwillhuh: