RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah I'm not

Me and buddy went at back in jan when he got out right disrespectful

You can ban me from the thread.. just keep the lil bet I got going with old boy

Yall can keep hope alive in this jawn

One.. he asked me a question about our AG

I answered

Then he told me I need my ass kicked based off my answer which had no insults
@tru_m.a.c confirmed. He wants to be thread banned.
Please fulfill his request

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Interesting. It seems you've pivoted from 'this is all fake' to 'Trump isn't guilty, he can do what he wants'. What changed? This doesn't happen all the time either. The last time something like this happened was under Nixon:

"Washington, Oct. 20--President Nixon, reacting angrily tonight to refusals to obey his orders, dismissed the special Watergate prosecutor, Archibald Cox, abolished Mr. Cox's office, accepted the resignation of Elliot L. Richardson, the Attorney General, and discharged William D. Ruckelshaus, the Deputy Attorney General."

Just switch some names and:

"Washington, May 9, 2017--President Trump, reacting angrily to refusals to obey his orders, dismissed FBI Director James Comey ...

Nah, no pivoting......If I said it's fake that would imply he's not guilty......prove otherwise.....because in the American system you innocent until proven guilty.....unless this not America.

Receipts is all that is needed......not sirens...:russ:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The funny part about those asking for proof is that it exposes that they don't understand how investigations are done or how evidence works to arrive at a conclusion

You don't even know what proof you would accept.

we all know theres NO proof they would accept.

17 seperate intelligence agencies agree that Russia interfered with the election
what are the chances of 17 different fukking agencies agreeing???

then they start blabbing about deep state this and deep state that

very simple if their boy is sooo fukking innocent
he should be jumping to particpate and assist
what does he have to hide?

why not jump to be truly vindicated?
why not give the world your innocent ass to kiss?

why was flynn asking for immunity and then refusing to cooperate at all?

why isnt he sending his whole crew in 1 by 1 or even 2 by 2 like Noahs Ark
to tell all that they know?

why is he claiming suddenly that he either doesnt know people or
claiming that they werent involved in xyz?

ie Carter Page
and today he says he barely knows Comey
:mindblown:

critical thinking my black ass

twist yourselves up in pretzels to excuse the constant drip drip drip if you want.

Cheeto is out of his fukking league now
hes not countersuing some paint vendor in south Florida
or cabinet maker in New Jersey

Mueller got something for that ass for sure

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah, no pivoting......If I said it's fake that would imply he's not guilty......prove otherwise.....because in the American system you innocent until proven guilty.....unless this not America.

Receipts is all that is needed......not sirens...:russ:
You said this was all fake a week or so ago. Now you're outright claiming he's not guilty without backing it up with anything. You didn't back up your claim that this was all fake either. You didn't explain Flynn. You didn't explain Sessions. And you didn't explain Trump ordering the investigation to be dropped.

Comey: I took it as an order when Trump told me to drop Flynn investigation

Is he lying here? What's going on? Is this all just a grand conspiracy against the Trump administration?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You said this was all fake a week or so ago. Now you're outright claiming he's not guilty without backing it up with anything. You didn't back up your claim that this was all fake either. You didn't explain Flynn. You didn't explain Sessions. And you didn't explain Trump ordering the investigation to be dropped.

Comey: I took it as an order when Trump told me to drop Flynn investigation

Is he lying here? What's going on? Is this all just a grand conspiracy against the Trump administration?

Look breh.....I have dialogue with posters all day about this...I got my first reportings in 5 years, cause of overzealous posters and mod...:russ:. There is nothing here....forgive me if my diction changes....this story is a waste of time....Americans are tired of hearing about this.

I don't care anymore...when you or anybody else has receipts talk to me....

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Trump fired Comey one day after FBI called in Trump’s sons for “emergency session”

Trump fired Comey one day after FBI called in Trump’s sons for “emergency session”
By Oliver Willis | May 26, 2017

The day after the FBI and CIA held an emergency meeting with Donald Trump's adult sons over a possible foreign intrusion into Trump Organization servers, Trump fired FBI Director James Comey.

Trump-sons.jpg

(AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)
Donald Trump fired then-FBI Director James Comey a day after the agency met with his two adult sons about a possible cyber intrusion at the Trump Organization.

ABC News reports that the FBI, along with the CIA, had an “emergency session” at FBI headquarters in New York on May 8. The meeting was in regard to an attempted overseas cyberattack against the company. A day later, Trump fired Comey.

Comey alleges that Trump was pressuring him to publicly exonerate him as the agency was investigating the Trump’s campaigns connection to Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election. The investigation is still ongoing.

ABC also reports that “FBI agents working on the cyber inquiry were also seen at Trump Tower during the week of May 8.”

Eric Trump strenuously denied to ABC that the Trump Organization had been hacked.

“We absolutely weren’t hacked,” he said. “That’s crazy. We weren’t hacked, I can tell you that.”

It might seem odd for the Trump family not to welcome an investigation into possible hacking of its company, but Richard Frankel, a retired senior official with the FBI’s New York office, offered a possible explanation.

“There could be stuff in there that they do not want to become part of a separate criminal investigation,” Frankel said. He added, “There’s no telling what a hacker could get that’s connected to the president, corporate records, financial records, even things that were going on during the transition.”

The Trump transition, led by Mike Pence, was run from Trump Tower, and many individuals seeking positions in the Trump administration visited the building for interviews with Trump and his team, including Michael Flynn.

In December, Flynn met with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak at Trump Tower. Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law who has emerged as a person of interest in the ongoing FBI Russia investigation, also attended the meeting.

During the transition, Pence was told that Flynn was a paid foreign agent working for the Turkish government. Despite this knowledge, Flynn was approved to become Trump’s national security adviser. Additionally, Flynn had been paid by the Russian government via its RT propaganda network. Flynn was fired after reporting surfaced that he had lied about his contacts with the Russian government.

Frankel said that in the course of investigating an intrusion, the FBI could find material connected to other investigations on Trump servers.

Trump has refused to disconnect himself from the Trump Organization. In addition to being in regular contact with his sons as they run the company, Trump has not divested his holdings or put them in a blind trust.

Author
Willis-300x300.jpg

Senior Writer
Oliver Willis
Former research fellow at Media Matters for America who has been blogging about politics since 2001. Follow him on Twitter at @owillis.

Last edited:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
"Over a very short period of time" = NEVER

Go back and look up what's happened (or what hasn't happened) every time he's promised something is going to be released/disclosed "over the next few weeks...hopefully sooner"
yup lawrence o'donnell had a segment on his use of that term and him never living up to it

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
:

Trump is not guilty of collusion with Russia to destroy our election. I will apologize as soon as those receipts come on proving something/anything.

I hate this corny ass word, but it's a NothingBurger until then...and Napoleon is going raise your heart rate with sirens until yall finally realize that.

President can fire who ever he wants, when ever he wants...it happens all the time. Napoleon can't put up enough sirens that's gone change that.

:yeshrug:

IF you want to give me a title call me a COT...Critical Objective Thinker......COTdamn for short
I don't subscribe to parties...I subscribe to truth.......and it doesn't mean i'm going to agree with any person all the time.

I mean I tried posting videos.

I tried just talking in plain English.

I guess I'll try sexual inuuendo analogiess to make my case.

If people believing a 12 month long fairy tale soap opera, I guess I can get creative too.

Hell.......:manny:
breh...what are you doing?:deadmanny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State