RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

*Waiting for evidence*

images

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
we didnt exercise our e-voting rights when it was time to vote for mods and now we are paying the price dearly
Some of us welcome dissent and believe it to be good for the forum...:sas1:

That said, I understand how comforting echo chambers can be:sas2: carry on.

#electionshaveconsequences

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
::Rumor and innuendo about Hillary::
She's a bytch! She's the worst person ever! Lock her up!
::Rumor and innuendo about Trump::
aluminum foil and MSM, duh. I NEED PROOF!

:skip: Drumpf set
So its still just a rumor about Hillary now?:sas1:

:sas1:You know you can see Hillary as a piece of shyt politician without supporting Trump right?

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Some of us welcome dissent and believe it to be good for the forum...:sas1:

That said, I understand how comforting echo chambers can be:sas2: carry on.

#electionshaveconsequences

:wow:

That shyt that make your soul burn slow (burn slowwwwwwwww)

Is he nap daddy

Nap diddy

Or

Nap Dummy

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
I have nothing but what has been posted in this thread, but with how quick he was to recuse himself from Russia investigation, and all the arguing between him and trump lately, I don't think he will make it through the weekend. Idk, the sooner the better.

I guess that would depend on whatever tenacity the elf has left. He could at least make it to his hearing at one of the subcommittees next week. Maybe.

Hmm,

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:
Trump is not guilty of collusion with Russia to destroy our election. I will apologize as soon as those receipts come on proving something/anything.

President can fire who ever he wants, when ever he wants...it happens all the time.
Interesting. It seems you've pivoted from 'this is all fake' to 'Trump isn't guilty, he can do what he wants'. What changed? This doesn't happen all the time either. The last time something like this happened was under Nixon:

"Washington, Oct. 20--President Nixon, reacting angrily tonight to refusals to obey his orders, dismissed the special Watergate prosecutor, Archibald Cox, abolished Mr. Cox's office, accepted the resignation of Elliot L. Richardson, the Attorney General, and discharged William D. Ruckelshaus, the Deputy Attorney General."

Just switch some names and:

"Washington, May 9, 2017--President Trump, reacting angrily to refusals to obey his orders, dismissed FBI Director James Comey ...