RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump hella soft for "filing a complaint" against Comey. :dead:

Trump is going to HR. :deadmanny:

Comey hurt my feelings. He made notes after the meetings about what we talked about at the meeting and then he distributed the notes to people that are not on the department's distribution list. Now no one wants to sit beside me at the Company bar-b-que.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The HIC still functioning?? Whatever luck to them, then.

I forget who said this - it might have been Hood Critic, fact, or whoever - but do you still believe Sessions could resign this month, anytime in the summer?
I have nothing but what has been posted in this thread, but with how quick he was to recuse himself from Russia investigation, and all the arguing between him and trump lately, I don't think he will make it through the weekend. Idk, the sooner the better.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Trump is going to HR. :deadmanny:

Comey hurt my feelings. He made notes after the meetings about what we talked about at the meeting and then he distributed the notes to people that are not on the department's distribution list. Now no one wants to sit beside me at the Company bar-b-que.

We had an agreement that we would never mention what happened. She broke my trust!!! :damn:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
You can ignore me with your safe space genetic makeup.....but what evidence did he provide..attacked us how? ...we been waiting 12 months for evidence ......aren't you tired of being dragged along like some never ending soap opera.....cotdamnn enough already ...:dwillhuh:.

I can say I smashed Bernice Burgos.....what evidence do I have...nada...I can say I got evidence for 12 months, but unless she admits we had sexual relations (and it was earth shattering :sas1:) or I have clear cut evidence....then I'm just a dude on the internet with a polar bear avatar doing a wheelie. :francis:

Yall are like political masochists and like to be tormented by never ending lies and half truths.....not Harlem behavior :dame:
breh...what are you doing?:mjlol:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:

Trump is not guilty of collusion with Russia to destroy our election. I will apologize as soon as those receipts come on proving something/anything.

I hate this corny ass word, but it's a NothingBurger until then...and Napoleon is going raise your heart rate with sirens until yall finally realize that.

President can fire who ever he wants, when ever he wants...it happens all the time. Napoleon can't put up enough sirens that's gone change that.

:yeshrug:

IF you want to give me a title call me a COT...Critical Objective Thinker......COTdamn for short
I don't subscribe to parties...I subscribe to truth.......and it doesn't mean i'm going to agree with any person all the time.

breh...what are you doing?:mjlol:

I mean I tried posting videos.

I tried just talking in plain English.

I guess I'll try sexual inuuendo analogiess to make my case.

If people believing a 12 month long fairy tale soap opera, I guess I can get creative too.

Hell.......:manny:

Last edited:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

28.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:

Trump is not guilty of collusion with Russia to destroy our election. I will apologize as soon as those receipts come on proving something/anything.

I hate this corny ass word, but it's a NothingBurger until then...and Napoleon is going raise your heart rate with sirens until yall finally realize that.

President can fire who ever he wants, when ever he wants...it happens all the time. Napoleon can't put up enough sirens that's gone change that.

:yeshrug:

IF you want to give me a title call me a COT...Critical Objective Thinker......COTdamn for short
I don't subscribe to parties...I subscribe to truth.......and it doesn't mean i'm going to agree with any person all the time.

I mean I tried posting videos.

I tried just talking in plain English.

I guess I'll try sexual inuuendo analogiess to make my case.

If people believing a 12 month long fairy tale soap opera, I guess I can get creative too.

Hell.......:manny:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Why is his attorney general threatening to resign?

He doesn't see eye to eye with his boss on the Russia investigation

That we learned yesterday isn't about the president but about Russian intervention in the US election as a whole

:russ: Next question? (I got time)