RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Please all posters watch this 2 minute video..

Putin didn't say Russia hacked anything or any hack came from Rissia concerning the 2016 election ........he said "theoretically".....he said some hacking wizard in their mommas basement from Russia could "theoretically" get on the internet and hack the DNC if they felt people were talking ill about Russia. He also said the Russian government had nothing to do with DNC.

The safe space talking Washington Post reporter is also providing an analysis similar to Napoleom, which is fine, but it is not verbatim what Putin said....he could have just as easily said a hacking wizard from any country could wake up with an egg biscuit and hack websites or companies.

Peep how Napoleon changed the language just enough, that the casual person just scrolling, they would believe that "Putin admitted hacking the DNC".......this is that earth wormy slick stuff mayne...:lolbron:...
Hey man, you are free to take the first Aeroflot plane out to Moscow at your earliest convenience. It's funny how you give Putin more leeway and doubt and deniability than you do the government of the country do you live in considering Putin is absolutely the last person to have your interest at heart as an American

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump is not fit to testify under oath. He's not able to keep his lies in check and he'd most likely commit perjury multiple times.

Almost sure to commit perjury by the 3rd question.

Question 1: Is you name Donald J. Trump?
Question 2: Are you the President of the USA?
Question 3: Did you have the largest inaugural crowd in history?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Almost sure to commit perjury by the 3rd question.

Question 1: Is you name Donald J. Trump?
Question 2: Are you the President of the USA?
Question 3: Did you have the largest inaugural crowd in history?
See even then, that's kind of tricky because I've heard the argument that if you included online viewership he may have a point. And it hurts me to admit this even as nuanced of a point as it is

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Your "receipt" is the fact that the IC found no reason to dispute CrowdStrike's findings. :gucci: Give me some evidence that CrowdStrike's findings are disputed by gov't officials (not YouTube/TYT videos) and I'll take it into consideration. :stopitslime:

We're not talking about a corrupt sheriff's department in some podunk Texas town. We're talking about the FBI, CIA, and NSA, breh.
If the IC were investigating whether Russia hacked the DNC, why in the world would you think they wouldn't double check the findings of a gov't contractor who helped to make that determination? :gucci:
Trump thinks this shyt is a game

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
See even then, that's kind of tricky because I've heard the argument that if you included online viewership he may have a point. And it hurts me to admit this even as nuanced of a point as it is
His whole tantrum was about the physical crowd though.

Online viewership is a different ballgame because it would be news worldwide. :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:picard: can a nikka chill for a second
Nah man. I keep saying y'all are slacking. Trump fans have 2 or 3 threads on here. Let them take that shyt elsewhere.

This is my thread and I've been consistent. Let me point them out for you or make me a temp/limited mod or something. This shyt is getting out of hand

The last 10 pages are legit trump trolls.