RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
@newworldafro Putin claims the hacks came from russia

Please all posters watch this 2 minute video..

Putin didn't say Russia hacked anything or any hack came from Rissia concerning the 2016 election ........he said "theoretically".....he said some hacking wizard in their mommas basement from Russia could "theoretically" get on the internet and hack the DNC if they felt people were talking ill about Russia. He also said the Russian government had nothing to do with DNC.

The safe space talking Washington Post reporter is also providing an analysis similar to Napoleom, which is fine, but it is not verbatim what Putin said....he could have just as easily said a hacking wizard from any country could wake up with an egg biscuit and hack websites or companies.

Peep how Napoleon changed the language just enough, that the casual person just scrolling, they would believe that "Putin admitted hacking the DNC".......this is that earth wormy slick stuff mayne...:lolbron:...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
"Jobs, trade deficits--we want those things to go away":laff:
This a man that is under "the best pressure, the most pressure, pressure that you folks wouldn't even imagine, believe me, that's big pressure, bigly". Spinning out of control. He will fake being unhealthy (which he is to a certain extent) and resign before the year is up. He better do it before Robert "Ness" Mueller finds some really nasty sh1t

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
I still need to scope through about 4 pages of comments, but it just dawned on me that the Republicans defense of Trump amounts to making the Office of President a dictatorship.

The party of small and decentralized government is now saying the President is beyond the reaches of the law.
Why don't you clean up this thread of the alt-Reich trash bags when your done reading.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Trump is not fit to testify under oath. He's not able to keep his lies in check and he'd most likely commit perjury multiple times.
My father always says, if you don't lie, you don't need to remember anything. Imagine what kind of mental gymnastics that 70 yr old dementia having dirt ball has to perform just to have a normal conversation with a family member, never mind an investigator of Muellers caliber.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Deposed???

Honestly, I had to look up the process.
https://www.quora.com/Under-which-conditions-can-the-USA-depose-a-president

Basically a circus...........:banderas: which is all these jokers want......

This whole thing can be over if DNC servers are checked or if Crowd Strike forensic investigatory results are checked.....so we can move on....enough already...:snoop:. Remember it is Crowd Strike that said Russia hacked the DNC...ok show the evidence...cotdamn :gucci:

Evidence. Receipts.

Without it.....it is just more bullshiit...

Your "receipt" is the fact that the IC found no reason to dispute CrowdStrike's findings. :gucci: Give me some evidence that CrowdStrike's findings are disputed by gov't officials (not YouTube videos from partisan hacks) and I'll take it into consideration. :stopitslime:

We're not talking about a corrupt sheriff's department in some podunk Texas town. We're talking about the FBI, CIA, and NSA, breh.
If the IC were investigating whether Russia hacked the DNC, why in the world would you think they wouldn't double check the findings of a gov't contractor who helped to make that determination? :gucci:

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump is not fit to testify under oath. He's not able to keep his lies in check and he'd most likely commit perjury multiple times.

He would perjure himself at least 4 times if someone asked him about his inauguration turnout numbers. Lol. This guy is a fukking moron and it's exhausting

He's been lying his whole life. Hopefully the Special Counsel brings him down, or at the least, causes irreparable damage to his presidency and legacy.