RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congress has the power to press charges and get a independent investigator. if dems are intelligent they will simply argue for a congressional investigation and hammer republicans who block it, this is a excellent openning for them in state elections if they play their cards right, but if they allow the media to just do what its always done and complain about trump they'll lose it.
exactly

what is the implication here, by the way? im not really following

what exactly did this communication consist of and result in? its not the election 'influencing' accusation, is it? :flabbynsick:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If?

Bruh, the NSA has the audio.
when did it take place?

im not defending this scumbag, they can get him outta there as far as im concerned. im just tryna make sense of the issue

are they saying that flynn contacted russia and said 'if we win, we'll lift those sanctions on you'? during the election season?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
when did it take place?

im not defending this scumbag, they can get him outta there as far as im concerned. im just tryna make sense of the issue

are they saying that flynn contacted russia and said 'if we win, we'll lift those sanctions on you'? during the election season?
Bruh.

Have you just spent all your time mocking me, or do you read shyt I post?

This was the same day Obama expelled the diplomats in December.

I posted about this.

And there you were mocking me.

Get your head out of your ass and maybe you'll learn something sometimes.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh.

Have you just spent all your time mocking me, or do you read shyt I post?

This was the same day Obama expelled the diplomats in December.

I posted about this.

And there you were mocking me.

Get your head out of your ass and maybe you'll learn something sometimes.
so....he had already won? :heh:

im not being a dikkhead, im tryna understand the issue. no one can keep up with your army of tweets

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so....he had already won? :heh:

im not being a dikkhead, im tryna understand the issue. no one can keep up with your army of tweets
Go fukking read.

I'm tired of explaining shyt to you after the fact when all you're interested in is defending situations you don't understand.