RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They're in total disarrray. The same thing Fox news was ruminating is the same thing they're posting in here. Her emails, the servers, Loretta Lynch and Comey said he's not under investigation. Lmao. Comey didn't even say that.

These guys are troll fed so they become trolls without even knowing it. I feel bad for anyone that supports Trump. His downfall will be epic and everybody is lining up to be part of it. If this was Obama, I swear these cacs would have lynching memes. Im gonna be full of joy after seeing these cacs handed a nice L

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
@newworldafro out here posting Michael Tracey videos...after this shyt: :laff: :gucci:

:camby:

What does that have to do with the Crowd Strike video...:dwillhuh:....if I was genetically made up of safe space molecules, I would call the Mods on you for distracting from your own thread :mjgrin:.

But you have a calculated formula that I've peeped where you deflect posts by finding the twerpiest most outrageous actions of an individual....instead of just responding to the claim. Now if he actually tweeted that Maxine Waters shoved him, that is twerpy outrageous action, but even twerpy outrageous actions by people, doesn't deflect from hard truths or information they can share.

So Napoleon, please rebut the claims that CrowdStrike is the "3rd party" that James Comey testifies about as having examined the DNC servers for hacks...which again as the twerpy guy's video shows has not been examined by Federales.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Comey said it and he says the entire agrees with him

Negs on SIGHT for anyone who tries to deny this going forward

I ignored them all.

Welp he just said he would testify under oath....................

First questions should be about the popular vote and inauguration size. That would set the tone.