RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Guys..I cant help but still feeling like if the Dems had ran ANYBODY besides Hillary we wouldnt be in this mess
Or if more than 50% of the country voted. Or of the people who did vote, 47% of them weren't fukking morons.

What I didn't get during the whole election cycle, was; Okay yes Hilary was a bad, unlikable candidate, but trump IS the WORST candidate ever! Anyone could have seen this shyt coming from miles away. Imagine if the accountant who sit next to you at work got promoted to CEO tomorrow, crazy shyt would happen.

I understand being apathetic towards politics, but anyone who's older than 21 could have seen disaster coming from miles.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Why did the Dems run her then? Why didn't she step aside? Why did she put "her turn" ahead of beating the Repubs?
:dahell: Does it matter now? Why are you asking me, nonetheless? As if I have the answer to why Hilary Clinton did anything.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
According to MSNBC James Comey is breifing Senators at Capitol Hill right now. The journalist lady tried to get word from two senators about what's being talked about but they are tight lipped about it. The meeting is still going on.

I'd imagine this is about Russia.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
According to MSNBC James Comey is breifing Senators at Capitol Hill right now. The journalist lady tried to get word from two senators about what's being talked about but they are tight lipped about it. The meeting is still going on.

I'd imagine this is about Russia.

Yup or something that will probably lead to impeachment like asap lol