RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Trump is self destructing before our very eyes.

I'm loving it.

Remember how many times we thought the mothafukka was done tho

This is what worries me the most - straight outta the diktator playbook - PURGES:

Trump enlists help of billionaire buddy to probe CIA, FBI

President Trump enlists help of a billionaire buddy to investigate, possibly overhaul CIA, FBI
President Trump took fresh aim Thursday at the "low-life leakers" he says revealed former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's past conversations with Russian officials and turned to one of his billionaire buddies to conduct a sweeping review of U.S. intelligence agencies to identify those who made the damning disclosures.

Trump enlisted his friend Stephen Feinberg, the co-founder of private equity giant Cerberus Capital Management, to lead the review — despite the fact that the 56-year-old financier has no prior experience in government nor intelligence.

Cerberus owns stakes in many companies that have government contracts, but Feinberg's only connection to Washington appears to be his status as a prolific Republican donor and informal economic adviser to Trump's campaign.

Trump has not made an official announcement regarding Feinberg's role — although it's been widely reported that Trump's aim in asking Feinberg to conduct the review is to identify the leakers who have disseminated information about the administration's relationship with Moscow. There are also reports that he'll be tapped to retool the FBI and CIA.

He will go to war and double down every time and the spineless Grand Ol Racist Party will defend him.

Already that pig-face-fukk Chaffetz trying to go back to this empty "Clinton EMails" well ONE MO TIME at least - ALL SHAME IN HIS GAME!

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't purge everyone in the intelligence community. And my guess is that some of the evidence has most likely found legs and has been safely stowed away just in case they try. This looks like death by a thousand cuts. Probably trying to push him to resign rather than have it all out in the open.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Remember how many times we thought the mothafukka was done tho

This is what worries me the most - straight outta the diktator playbook - PURGES:

Trump enlists help of billionaire buddy to probe CIA, FBI

President Trump enlists help of a billionaire buddy to investigate, possibly overhaul CIA, FBI
President Trump took fresh aim Thursday at the "low-life leakers" he says revealed former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's past conversations with Russian officials and turned to one of his billionaire buddies to conduct a sweeping review of U.S. intelligence agencies to identify those who made the damning disclosures.

Trump enlisted his friend Stephen Feinberg, the co-founder of private equity giant Cerberus Capital Management, to lead the review — despite the fact that the 56-year-old financier has no prior experience in government nor intelligence.

Cerberus owns stakes in many companies that have government contracts, but Feinberg's only connection to Washington appears to be his status as a prolific Republican donor and informal economic adviser to Trump's campaign.

Trump has not made an official announcement regarding Feinberg's role — although it's been widely reported that Trump's aim in asking Feinberg to conduct the review is to identify the leakers who have disseminated information about the administration's relationship with Moscow. There are also reports that he'll be tapped to retool the FBI and CIA.

He will go to war and double down every time and the spineless Grand Ol Racist Party will defend him.

Already that pig-face-fukk Chaffetz trying to go back to this empty "Clinton EMails" well ONE MO TIME at least - ALL SHAME IN HIS GAME!
So basically we have to hope the Feds catch him red handed in public or that he gets whacked before he purges the government and installs a new SS/gestapo in their place

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Trump is self destructing before our very eyes.

I'm loving it.
nah breh don't fall for that. he's holding a campaign rally on saturday in florida. he's not even a month into his presidency and he's campaigning.

you see him behaving this way and then hear him complain about the mess he inherited from obama and it doesn't compute because you saw how obama's presidency started off (from the transition days) when he had an actual mess to clean up. there was no time for these games that trump is playing. that's what you see. but his supporters see their hero being unfairly targeted for things that incompetent obama was never called out by the in the tank for him media. so trump needs a rally the troops event.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
nah breh don't fall for that. he's holding a campaign rally on saturday in florida. he's not even a month into his presidency and he's campaigning.

you see him behaving this way and then hear him complain about the mess he inherited from obama and it doesn't compute because you saw how obama's presidency started off (from the transition days) when he had an actual mess to clean up. there was no time for these games that trump is playing. that's what you see. but his supporters see their hero being unfairly targeted for things that incompetent obama was never called out by the in the tank for him media. so trump needs a rally the troops event.
Even if Trump is going to Florida for that rally, the damage has already been done. He's proved, before the first 100 days, that he was in way over his head. Trump thought that the Presidency was gonna be easy and he got a rude awakening because of those leaks and Flynn's firing(I don't care what anybody says, Flynn got fired). The "fake news" excuse and blaming Obama isn't gonna work with folks who actually have a brain.

If his supporters don't see the mess that he making, then that's on them.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Even if Trump is going to Florida for that rally, the damage has already been done. He's proved, before the first 100 days, that he was in way over his head. Trump thought that the Presidency was gonna be easy and he got a rude awakening because of those leaks and Flynn's firing(I don't care what anybody says, Flynn got fired). The "fake news" excuse and blaming Obama isn't gonna work with folks who actually have a brain.

If his supporters don't see the mess that he making, then that's on them.
don't overestimate the intelligence and underestimate the hatefulness of americans. we're talking about this clown now because of it.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
don't overestimate the intelligence and underestimate the hatefulness of americans. we're talking about this clown now because of it.
I'm not. I'm just keeping my eyes on the stupidity of the people who actually voted for Trump.

They deserve what they get.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
C40PatBUkAAZjaP.jpg:large

buying support now?

Edub

Veteran
Daps
How much more evidence do we need to get this administration outta here
Your avi fits perfectly with your post....why are cacs playing this dumb this long.....never mind, i know why:martin:

• Dap
Reactions: dza