Rumor: third The Force Unleashed game in the works somehow

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Reportedly Being Revived for Third Sequel

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 3 Reportedly In Early Development

“Avid fans of Star Wars' video game catalog will be totally thrilled to learn about this. A new rumor suggests that LucasArts is working on a third Star Wars: The Force Unleashed console game and it's reportedly in early development. To the uninitiated, The Force Unleashed is an action-adventure video game series which ran from 2008 to 2010. While it didn't do as well as titles like Knights of the Old Republic and Battlefront, it still has its loyal fanbase.

Now, the report comes from insider Daniel Richtman who revealed plans for a third game via his Patreon account. No official confirmation has been made so take everything with a grain of salt, of course, but it'll surely be a welcome return considering Star Wars' hot streak as of late with titles like Star Wars Jedi: Falle Order and Star Wars: Squadrons all garnering success.

If the rumors end up being true, LucasArts can finally pick up where the supposed third video game sequel would've left off. As some of you may already know, plans for The Force Unleashed 3 is considered old news as a third game was actually being considered several years back. However, due to undisclosed reasons, it was canceled right before the second game was released. Now, I believe it wouldn't hurt to see Galen Marek's potential return to the Star Wars gaming universe should plans push through.”

I’m all for it, still preferred it over Jedi fallen order

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Reportedly Being Revived for Third Sequel

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 3 Reportedly In Early Development

“Avid fans of Star Wars' video game catalog will be totally thrilled to learn about this. A new rumor suggests that LucasArts is working on a third Star Wars: The Force Unleashed console game and it's reportedly in early development. To the uninitiated, The Force Unleashed is an action-adventure video game series which ran from 2008 to 2010. While it didn't do as well as titles like Knights of the Old Republic and Battlefront, it still has its loyal fanbase.

Now, the report comes from insider Daniel Richtman who revealed plans for a third game via his Patreon account. No official confirmation has been made so take everything with a grain of salt, of course, but it'll surely be a welcome return considering Star Wars' hot streak as of late with titles like Star Wars Jedi: Falle Order and Star Wars: Squadrons all garnering success.

If the rumors end up being true, LucasArts can finally pick up where the supposed third video game sequel would've left off. As some of you may already know, plans for The Force Unleashed 3 is considered old news as a third game was actually being considered several years back. However, due to undisclosed reasons, it was canceled right before the second game was released. Now, I believe it wouldn't hurt to see Galen Marek's potential return to the Star Wars gaming universe should plans push through.”

I’m all for it, still preferred it over Jedi fallen order
Both games were games with gold titles so I own both but never played either. I'll seriously give them a shot if you really think they are worthy

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
If its not a new Knights of the Old Republic game
200_d.gif