[Rumor] Sony is working on a pro controller for PS5

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Xbox brehs, are those $150 controllers from Xbox One days compatible with the current gen?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
the dualsense is a huge upgrade
the only thing they can change is how it feels in your hand and maybe add more reactive buttons
the pro controller for the switch feels the best IMO

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
No issues across the board? Any previous features that aren't supported with the series X line?
I have the Elite from last gen and it works flawlessly. The only differences I can think of is that it doesn't use USB-C and there's no dedicated 'share button'. I'm not sure if it uses bluetooth if that's important to you (I don't think it does).

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
How much battery life do y’all get out of your controllers?

I keep mine on the charging stand so I think I get about 6 hours. I’ve had some long sessions and have only had to swap controllers once.

That’s pretty good imo

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much battery life do y’all get out of your controllers?

I keep mine on the charging stand so I think I get about 6 hours. I’ve had some long sessions and have only had to swap controllers once.

That’s pretty good imo

been pretty good for me even tho I’ve heard some folks complain…I have pretty long gaming sessions…I will say when I had the PS4 I had a charging dock and 2 controllers at all time…and during those long sessions, I would end up having to switch to a second controller…so far that hasn’t happened with the DS5…one controller has been enough to get me thru long sessions…I still have a charging station with an extra controller tho just in case

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just give me an official controller with four back buttons.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idgaf about none of the other shyt just put the back paddles on that mf :blessed: having the option to swap the dpad and LS to be more like Xbox/Nintendo would be fire too. My Elite S2 started to get annoying so I can use a Pro controller competitor.

Battery life is great for me, but I’m pretty sure those kinda game hrs are long gone, and I keep my controllers on the stand, or literally plugged in in the case of the Elite