Rumor-Game Pass price to introduce new costlier tiers due to COD

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

IMPORTANT UPDATE 💥

We can be sure that changes are coming to Xbox Game Pass Tiers due mostly to Call Of Duty.

There are still things to confirm, but I hope to be able to report on it soon.
No creo que Game Pass jugadores pueden pagarlo, disculpame, QUIERE pagarlo.

Es demasiado alto por k antes de eso, Game Pass estaba mas o menos $10/meses entonces ahora Microsoft quiere tocar mas?

Dime, estas pagando mas por Call of Duty?

Pagar mas Por COD hombres :mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Not surprising at all. You have the top selling game year in and out on a subscription service with past titles as well.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't see a problem with this. The price should go up for people who want Call of Duty.
They should have 3 tiers. The one they use for Gold subs now, a middle tier where you get the older games, indie titles, and mid-tier fair, and a higher tier that gets all AAA titles day 1. Prices should be $10, $15, $20. If they can provide enough AAA games people want that is.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't see a problem with this. The price should go up for people who want Call of Duty.
They should have 3 tiers. The one they use for Gold subs now, a middle tier where you get the older games, indie titles, and mid-tier fair, and a higher tier that gets all AAA titles day 1. Prices should be $10, $15, $20. If they can provide enough AAA games people want that is.
Most people will opt to buy the game at that point. Most people that play COD like that don't even like other games like that.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

No creo que Game Pass jugadores pueden pagarlo, disculpame, QUIERE pagarlo.

Es demasiado alto por k antes de eso, Game Pass estaba mas o menos $10/meses entonces ahora Microsoft quiere tocar mas?

Dime, estas pagando mas por Call of Duty?

Pagar mas Por COD hombres :mjlol:

Duolingo is working, I understood this:to: