[rumor] Dead Rising reboot coming

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm all for it. The first 3 DR games - 1, 2 and Off The Record - were a great time.

They tried to dumb down the formula to reach a bigger audience but forgot what made the games special.

Capcom been on a roll lately with remakes and remasters so I'm confident in this

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm all for it. The first 3 DR games - 1, 2 and Off The Record - were a great time.

They tried to dumb down the formula to reach a bigger audience but forgot what made the games special.

Capcom been on a roll lately with remakes and remasters so I'm confident in this
This

Since off the record dropped the other two games totally missed the mark

Getting the Mega Buster in the first game was just :wow:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Dont forget Case 0 :wow:h

In 3 you could have a mini nuke clear a whole city block full of zombies

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I'm hoping they mature the game like the audience has since it released. That over the top shyt was silly and entertaining as a young dude, but now I want the exact same concept, but with actual horror.

I'm imagining being trapped in that mall from the first one, with like hundreds of zombies loading and they got the lighting all spooky with ominous music n shyt..I have a strong feeling they're going to do exactly this while still keeping the gameplay fun as hell and if so I might be day 1 :ahh:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'm hoping they mature the game like the audience has since it released. That over the top shyt was silly and entertaining as a young dude, but now I want the exact same concept, but with actual horror.

I'm imagining being trapped in that mall from the first one, with like hundreds of zombies loading and they got the lighting all spooky with ominous music n shyt..I have a strong feeling they're going to do exactly this while still keeping the gameplay fun as hell and if so I might be day 1 :ahh:

Nah we need that goofy shyt back. It gave charm

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

This is creativity is dead in gaming.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Good. This along with Saints Row made the 360 the console of choice over the PS3 early in that generation. Such a goddamn shame what happened to both series and even Xbox as a whole.