Rudy Gobert's white side dont love him

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I read the whole page, some disgusting behavior but I wouldn’t expect anything less coming from people like that. They’re indoctrinated. People will say that white people don’t have any culture, but they do, it’s just their culture is directly stuff like this. THAT’S the backbone of their history — hate, war, thievery, and suppression.

Last edited:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn does ANYONE like gobert? :mjlol:
I like him :therethere::yeshrug:

But low key this feels like his origin story (I know it actually really is in a way). Rudy Gobert is a Bond villain when you really think about it, this explains it. This is why he later came up with a plot to kill the whole world by unleashing a deadly virus. This is why he'll block shots but doesn't care about scoring himself, because he doesn't want other people to have the joy of scoring. This is why he talks with a French accent, it's because it makes the villain sound more sophisticated and evil. Rudy can actually speak English with a perfect American accent but he chooses not to.

Rudy Gobert should get a glass eye and embrace his villain status.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
well at least he let that cism not get to him and got himself a nubian queen to make sure that no cacs will touch his generational wealth

images

fukk this Covid spreading french fakkit