Rudy Giuliani takes the ultimate L

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

"As Rudy Giuliani’s daughter, I’m unfortunately well-suited to remind Americans of just how calamitous being associated with Trump can be, even for those who are convinced he’s on their side," wrote Caroline Rose Giuliani in a piece for Vanity Fair.

"Watching my dad’s life crumble since he joined forces with Trump has been extraordinarily painful, both on a personal level and because his demise feels linked to a dark force that threatens to once again consume America," she wrote.

"Not to disregard individual accountability in the slightest, but it would be naive for us to ignore the fact that many of those closest to Trump have descended into catastrophic downward spirals," she continued. "If we let Trump back into the driver’s seat this fall, our country will be no exception."

She went on to say that she loves her father Rudy and he has hit "unfathomable lows" but this election is "so much bigger than any of us." She tried to stop him from joining forces with Trump, pointing to his "open racism, rampant misogyny, and total lack of empathy" but her father refused to listen.

In her article, she zeroed in on reproductive rights, climate change, the economy, foreign policy, and environmental policy as particularly pressing issues that will be decided this election.

Ms. Giuliani asserted that Kamala Harris and Tim Walz offer "experienced, sane, and fundamentally decent" leadership and she can be trusted to "safeguard our democracy rather than dismantle it."

She went on to outline the dire threat posed by a second Trump term—

"Thanks to the extremist Supreme Court he stacked, Trump would take office with full immunity: no checks on his power whatsoever," she wrote. "If the president isn’t going to be subject to the law like every other citizen, which remains incomprehensible to me, then our president had better have a moral compass."

"A 34-time convicted felon who’s been found liable for sexual abuse, tries to steal elections, and demeans people based on their race, sexuality, disability status, and gender falls remarkably short of the bar we must set for ourselves as a country," she continued. "Fortunately, we have another choice in this election: a life-long public servant who has spent her career upholding justice and fighting for those who cannot fight for themselves."

She ended her piece with a call for all Americans to band together to elect Kamala Harris.

"Take it from me, Trump destroys everything he touches. I saw it happen to my family. Don’t let it happen to yours, or to our country. Kamala Harris will guide us into a brighter future, but only if we unite behind her. On November 5th, I’ll be voting for that future. For justice, stability, and democracy. And I sincerely hope you’ll cast your ballot for Kamala Harris, too," she concluded.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Ultimate fall off for Rudy G.

-Currently under state criminal indictment in Georgia and Arizona.
-Gotta pay Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss millions of dollars defamation and emotional distress which forced him to file for bankruptcy.
-Disbarred from practicing law in Washington DC due to his effort to overturn the 2020 election.
-Lost his law license in NY state for the same reason.
-Your daughter likely hates your guts, hates your master and endorsed your master's opponent.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Dad is washed and bankrupt now, feels like Republicans who leave Congress then free to really speak their minds :francis: