Rub & Tug

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Anyone of my Coli brethren experienced one of these before? I've heard of lunchtime specials but ninjas always move like secret squirrels when it comes to revealing locations.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
yes i've received a few, imho they're overrated.

and no, they shouldn't be very hard to find, especially w the internet.

obviously easier to find in large cities.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:manny: the hj is usually better than the rest of the massage. but the good spots are no cheaper than any other real deal massage joint. and if i'm gonna drop coin on a massage i'd rather enjoy the part that lasts 59 mins more than the part that lasts 1 min.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I GOT ONE BY MISTAKE WHEN I GOT A MASSAGE. I HAD NO IDEA THAT IT WAS APART OF THE PRICE. SHIIIIEEEET I'D DO IT AGAIN BUT ONLY IF I WANTED A MASSAGE.

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Heard it use to be a couple of places like that near the base out here. They banned military from the majority of them though.

Its some hidden deepo out here that you can still hit up. But alot of dudes don't speak on it cause they don't want the place to get shut down

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Ahhh. I see. I got a GC for Fathers Day and the colleagues are like you gotta go use it at one of the spots. I'm in NYC so you'd figure youd be able to find something like this easily hunh

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In korea they are all marked by barber shop poles. One spinning pole is a barber, two is tug joint.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
lol, in nyc just go to west garden (most popular one) on 30th st btwn 7th and 8th ave, right near msg. but there are tons all over the place. if you really wanna research just grab one of those free newspapers they hand out by the subways, they advertise in the back.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Sounds like the lamest kind of lame. I would be so desperate for her to put her mouth on it or something that I don't think I could enjoy such a thing.

Do they at least show some T and A?