Royce White Wins Republican nominee for Senate in Minnesota

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I remember when Houston drafted this bytch ass nikka he had all kinds of mental issues. And didn't he end up in a psych ward or some shyt? I remember something of note happened to him. You see the type of people MAGA get behind. Speaking of which, where the hell is Herschel Walker?

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I remember when Houston drafted this bytch ass nikka he had all kinds of mental issues. And didn't he end up in a psych ward or some shyt? I remember something of note happened to him. You see the type of people MAGA get behind. Speaking of which, where the hell is Herschel Walker?
Last time I heard the GOP were asking him for the money he received while he was running, they still haven't heard from him.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
He’s about to get smoked in the primary tho

But this shows u how fukked up this country is especially republicans…

Dude has no idea about politics and the economy but he gave these cacs some bullshyt ammo and they love it..

Sometimes i sit back and be like damn i should be a republican grifter and become a millionaire off these idiots

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He on that Alex Jones/Mark Robinson wave in Minnesota, he'll more than likely lose.
Can't see him winning and the republican bench is weak if he's their nominee but a nikka on child support is a win for Black Men in a way. I don't know his issue but if dudes who don't fit the stereotype especially politicans have baby momma drama maybe just maybe we can get Family court reform.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This nikka gonna get cooked by double digits. Amy K is popular in her state and this dude is a lunatic that was heavily pushed by Matt Geatz and been on Steve Bannon podcast.

All you gotta do to win a GOP primary is grift. Like play a WWE gimmick character and you good.
Tim Walz was gonna keep Minnesota blue anyway but this doesn't help the GOP in the midwest.

One day the GOP is gonna stop running crazy candidates that people don't support.