Roy Jones Jr’s Son Passes Away

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Damn NO ONE comments on this?

That’s both sad the state of Coliseum and that’s sad for his family.

I hope all his love ones are around him and supporting and I hope they find strength in this terrible time
It's depressing. What can people possibly say besides condolences and RIP?

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
My condolences and prayers to Roy Jones Jr and his fam🙏🏾🕊️

I know I had my war of words with some of y'all who post legit dumb shyt and deserve to be called out on it, but I hope it doesn’t ever go far enough to where y’all harm yourself or crash out on somebody. This just internet shyt at the end of the day and if y’all wanna solidify yourself as someone who does the most for internet points then so be it:manny: if it takes away whatever pain you’re dealing with irl. Y’all don’t owe a complete stranger like me an explanation. The ones that do keep it solid though :salute: Regardless I hope everyone is taking care of themselves the right way without harming themselves.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

YOU COMPARING SUICIDE
TO A NATURAL DEATH THOUGH.

THEY ARENT THE SAME
SO WHY WOULD THEY BE TREATED THE SAME?

:devil:
:evil:

I DONT want no smoke but just saying…

So more sympathy for a damn near 90 year old white man who lived a full fairly successful life which came to an organic peaceful end?

But blah and :yeshrug: to a black male in his 30s who still had so much to live for, probably didn’t get the proper support he needed to get him through whatever and who tragically and abruptly took his own life?

@WhatsGoodTy come here for a moment, I gotta ask you a question breh

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man..so sad..You never know what people go through. Try to treat everyone with respect and kindness is all i can say. God rest his soul and condolences to the family.

Damn SMH. I know RJJ is hurting

RIP

This…. You truly don’t what some folks are going through and what type of demons they are fighting day by day.

I hate hearing shyt like this and I really do hope his family can come together heal they best way they can from this