Rosa in car accident, Kharma update as well as some A Double news.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
WWE.com are reporting the following:

WWE Diva Rosa Mendes was in a car accident in Las Vegas late Friday night.

A car, reported traveling at almost 50 MPH, struck Rosa’s car while she was stopped at a light. As many as 6 cars were involved in the accident. Rosa was not at fault and was taken immediately to the hospital for evaluation.

rosacarcrash.jpg

Hope she's alright.
Rosa Mendes Involved In Car Accident Friday Night In Vegas (Photo) Ā« WWE News, WWE Spoilers, WWE Results, TNA News, Divas, Knockouts

- Regarding Kharma's status, she has been ready to return for a while but with the recent change in Divas Title storyline, WWE creative currently has nothing for her at last word.
Latest Word on Kharma's WWE Status, Recent WWE Attendance Figures

Austin Aries:
Amidst their recent signings, I'm happy to say I've also re-signed with TNA. I'm excited for this next year, and see #GREAT things ahead...
:stylin:
Twitter

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Rosa update:
-UPDATEx2: The WWE interviewed Rosa about the car accident, when she confirmed that she wasn't seriously injured after her car accident in Las Vegas. The accident was caused when a Mercedes switched lanes in a turning lane at about 6:45 PM. This caused a truck to jackknife and several collisions after. Mendes was a passenger in her friend's black Hummer. They were stopped at a light when a car that was hit struck them from behind. Mendes says she was wearing a seat belt at the time, but the collision knocked her to the floor because she was blocking her head from hitting the dashboard.

She said: "We were talking when all of a sudden, I saw in my rear view mirror a truck coming really fast. It jackknifed. We were the last car hit, so we had the most impact. We slid two car lengths. I didn't know when it was going to stop. If we weren't in the Hummer, we would've been seriously injured. My neck and back were really hurting. My body is my job. I was so scared that I was not going to be able to wrestle. I was in a lot of pain."

She has been instructed to rest and recover from her whiplash. She added: "Nothing's broken. I feel like I can wrestle but the whole right side of my neck and back have a burning sensation."

- UPDATE: WWE reports that Rosa Mendes has been released from the hospital late last night. She suffered serious whiplash, but no other major injuries were reported.
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/n...WE-Diva-Rosa-Mendes-Involved-in-Car-Wreck.htm

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
"My body is my job." Well she hasn't had a match in 4 years. Then again, if she can't fukk the people in management then she won't have a job.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
- Regarding Kharma's status, she has been ready to return for a while but with the recent change in Divas Title storyline, WWE creative currently has nothing for her at last word.

:damn: :pacspit:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Well it's good that Rosa is okay. I don't know all about her being afraid that she wouldn't be able to wrestle but I digress.

The 'E' doesn't have anything for Kharma? Odd.