Ron Artest was always one of my fav players

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t turn out to be as explosive on offense as I thought he would out of college but still a great player.Was one of my favorites and one of 1st players I’d put on my team on video games.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I really don’t think he backed down I think he went to the table to calm down. Then once the fans start throwing stuff he lost it.

He didnt go to the table Ben Wallace shoved him halfway there....
Once it was someone who could fukk up his good day and wasnt intimidated by his phony bully shyt then he got to calming down and shyt which is usually how it goes for selective goons who cosplay as mental patients on the court.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once it was someone who could fukk up his good day and wasnt intimidated by his phony bully shyt then he got to calming down and shyt which is usually how it goes for selective goons who cosplay as mental patients on the court.
Ron Artest from QB I doubt he was scared of Ben Wallace. I really think he was trying to stay calm cuz the Pacers was winning that game. Matter of fact that team could’ve won the championship that year.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Lmao they was up 20 what would he need to react for

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ron Artest from QB I doubt he was scared of Ben Wallace. I really think he was trying to stay calm cuz the Pacers was winning that game. Matter of fact that team could’ve won the championship that year.

Who cares where hes from.

When someone shoves you in the face and you retreat like he did theres no hiding from it,he was shook of standing there with Wallace.He probably had the nervous shyts which is why he had to lie down.

That crazy Ron Ron shyt is performative for safe nikkas like Harden/Kobe etc etc...