Ron Artest calls Mike Brown a fatass..

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
why doesn't artest jersey say just;

PEACE​

is he marketing world peace for this season.

then next year he markets just peace, with the #91, later on?

art barr

art barr

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Only coaches that have zero respect from their players gets called a "fatass". Joking or not.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I think Mike may be a good guy. Hell, when I see him sharing the clipboard with Kobe during timeouts I almost feel bad for him. You can tell by the bewilderment on his face he's in over his head. He's simply not head coach material. Better suited as an assistant. His players just do not respect him.

$$$$$Team

Banned
Daps
AtjwQzCCQAAruWs.jpg

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Players don't respect Mike Brown because he has the personality of a consultant. Basically he makes suggestions, listens to too much groupthink, and lets the dominant personalities on his team run shyt. And all of that is sad, because he's a pretty good defensive couch and if he ever found a good offensive assistant or learned how to diagram a play that doesn't involve feeding the ball to someone and having them ISO for 2/3rds of the shot clock late in games he might actually get somewhere.

Stop acting like a scared gerbil and yell at someone, hold someone accountable. shyt. Oh and BTW Metta is right, Mike Brown is a fatass.