Romney intern charged with blackmailing women for nudes

concise

Veteran
Daps
Former Romney campaign intern busted in nude-pics blackmail scheme - NY Daily News

These aren't the family values Mitt Romney talked about.

Adam Savader, 21, a former campaign intern for the Republican presidential candidate, was arrested in his Great Neck, L.I., home Tuesday by FBI agents and charged with cyber-stalking and blackmailing young women online, authorities said.

Savader is a political science student at SUNY Farmingdale who’s interned for former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and GOP vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan as well as Romney. He’s charged with illegally obtaining nude pictures of 15 women and threatening to make them public unless the women sent him more naked pictures of themselves.

He preyed on women from Michigan, Washington, D.C., and Long Island, prosecutors said, many of whom he knew from high school.

Read more: Former Romney campaign intern busted in nude-pics blackmail scheme - NY Daily News

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sometimes you got to use what you got to get what you want :shaq:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Adam Savader, ex-Romney intern, arrested for blackmail - Kevin Robillard - POLITICO.com
Savader used Google Voice numbers to send text messages threatening the women under the pseudonym “John Smith.” The first victim, a woman living in Ann Arbor, Mich., had her AOL account hacked and nude photos she had uploaded stolen from it. Savader allegedly posted one of the photos to the photo-sharing site Photobucket.com and sent her a link. Savader allegedly sent the woman a picture of her mother to show her he could access her family and told the woman he was masturbating to her photos.
Police were able to trace the phone numbers and IP addresses associated with “John Smith” to Savader’s home in Great Neck and a home in Quincy, Mass., where Savader was living with a friend.
The process repeated itself with other women, according to the complaint. In one case, Savader threatened to send the nude photos to the Republican National Committee, the victim’s sorority and her parents. In another, he claimed he had nude photos of the victim’s mother.
“WAIT!” Savader allegedly texted one victim. “Listen to me. If we don’t have a deal I will send the pictures to those people. Is that what u want? remember what’s at stake. do u want ur family and everyone in DC to see your t—-s? Just agree to e-mail me a pic of you in a bra.”
Three of the women Savader allegedly threatened have not been identified. The text messages were sent between late September 2012 and April 1, 2013. It’s unclear if any of the women actually sent Savader photos after his threats.

Read more: Adam Savader, ex-Romney intern, arrested for blackmail - Kevin Robillard - POLITICO.com

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I was going to post a comment using only Romney's campaign slogan as I'm sure it'd have a nice ironic bite, but I can't even remember what that shyt was.

And fukk no I'm not looking it up :heh:

Romney lawst :blessed:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
could someone make his face into a smilie? it would be a great one for :cac: