Rolled to the bar solo last night

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Downtown be poppin' Saturday night, thought i was gon b on some loner/awkward shyt but fukked around and seen my cousin and like 4-5 people i went to high school with. Homeboy i knew sent me a shot, first night drinkin Ciroc and grey goose, plus i got a girls number didnt even ask for it, i think shes a go bruhs
:win:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
tumblr_m5isjt7iUS1rpy3oe.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you can hold a convo and don't look like a insecure girl you can:eat: going out solo places it's always a mystery to the ladies

yup

last time it worked out real nice for me

I Pull the old Don Draper, sit at the bar on some nonchalant shyt like :smugdraper:

ran into an ex-coworker and her friends, they were all having a birthday party, decided to hang with them for a bit and ended up in the birthday girls bed:leon:

she asked me what I was doing at the bar... me "tryna get laid" lol her "well your approach is stupid" me "i just nut all over you :stopitslime:

...."also could u pass me Nicky's number (her friend)... her :damn:... me:shaq2:

p.s.

it don't always work out, I've had plenty of bust nights solo too but when i'm feeling adventurous esp in the spring/summer I just walk down to the strip and try my luck.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Friday night i got lost from my friends and took the train by myself decided i would hit up a bar near the train station for a beer since all these threads keep poppin up about going to bars alone. Went in got a beer took a lap around and went home:pachaha:. But honestly i doubt anyone even realized I was alone how many times do you hit up the bar area for a beer by yourself or go hit the patio for some fresh air by yourself even when you with your friends.