Roland interviews the controversial Dolton, Illinois Mayor Tiffany Henyard … you’re going to want to hear her answers

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I'm telling yall this is just the beginning, she loves this attention even if it is for the wrong reasons, but if she can bring in enough stupid people like a moth to a flame to side with her then she'll make even more of a killing financially.

Vibes I'm getting is when people kept inviting the head coach from BS High to explain his story and the same folks inviting him on their shows kept showing him love like he's a hero

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Softball interview. She's going to jail. Stealing from the people. It's a damn shame

I'm telling yall this is just the beginning, she loves this attention even if it is for the wrong reasons, but if she can bring in enough stupid people like a mother to a flame to side with her then she'll make even more of a killing financially.

Vibes I'm getting is when people kept inviting the head coach from BS High to explain his story and the same folks inviting him on their shows kept showing him love like he's a hero

nah Roland got her on the hook/record for a bunch of stuff…she seems like a bit of a live wire you can’t just go in and not extract info...

They also had Tiffany’s opposition in Dolton to respond to Tiffany’s interview right after

The response from a board member that’s critical of Tiffany responds at 1:27:29:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
:skip: :hubie:

Never-mind then lmao, was giving her the benefit of the doubt
To be fair chicago has a very long list of corrupt politicians and many (often black) alderman have been busted in the past.

Ed Burke that 80 year old cac just got hit with a ton of charges for bribery, racketeering, extortion. He was able to get away with it his whole career though

She should know as a black woman there is going to be a microscope on her, but she's blatenly not giving a fukk.

stave

Superstar
Daps
This bytch going to jail. It's facts. Stop this fakkit shyt bc she's black. This bytch is running the entirety of her town and the township into the ground. Anybody from the south suburbs knows this bytch ain't shyt. And op is an Indian banana eating fakkit.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
This bytch going to jail. It's facts. Stop this fakkit shyt bc she's black. This bytch is running the entirety of her town and the township into the ground. Anybody from the south suburbs knows this bytch ain't shyt. And op is an Indian banana eating fakkit.
Yup