ROFL @ The People Who Thought Days Gone Would Flop. :UMAD:

Daps
Game seems lit. A forming consensus speaks to it being the best looking open world game to date, surpassing even RDR2, with gunplay that feels great and melee combat that matches the intensity of what we saw in TLOU.

Digital Foundry gave its visuals very high marks, so you know it's an absolute looker that'll take full advantage of the tech beneath the hood of your PS4.

:mjlol: @ anyone who thinks this won't sell millions of units.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Why would I care whether a game flopped or not? I only care if it's a good to great game. I don't care about sales at all. As far as it being a good game, I will say that there is always some validity to the consensus. Like most people gave BOTW and RDR2 classic status but some complained about the lack of things to really do in BOTW/enemy variety and about how slow and boring RDR2 is. I bought both games anyway and I agree with both opinions. Rarely have I played a game that went completely against the consensus and enjoyed it/hated it. Now I take IGN reviews with a huge grain of salt nowadays, but when I saw Gamespot had it scored even lower than IGN, I knew they must be on point with their analysis. Anyways I'll wait to see what gameranx has to say. Either way it wasn't a first day cop for my anyway.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Game seems lit. A forming consensus speaks to it being the best looking open world game to date, surpassing even RDR2, with gunplay that feels great and melee combat that matches the intensity of what we saw in TLOU.

Digital Foundry gave its visuals very high marks, so you know it's an absolute looker that'll take full advantage of the tech beneath the hood of your PS4.

nikka the graphics are average as fukk on this game :mjlol:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
I haven't played it yet. I'm still rapped up in RE2 Remake lol

Is DG worth the buy? Or should I buy WWZ?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:stop: I don't agree with that from what I've tried on my homie's shareplay. The aiming isn't tight enough.

I'm sure bend studio will recoup the budget though but I'm not convinced they'll come back to the IP at least not for a long time.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
If this game was an xbox exclusive; It would have scored a 90 on metacritic but y'all know ps4 exclusives are held to a certain standard other consoles ain't :myman: