Rode the Bus home for first time in years

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i don't mind hte bus, if it ran faster than every 30 min where i live i would take it

ain't nothing better than being on a bus for a long ride in a seat with a book music in your ears,

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I RIDE THE BUS ALL THE TIME. DOWNTOWN PARKING IN ANN ARBOR IS A bytch.

I ride the bus/train twice a week cuz it saves me on fuel quite a bit (110 miles a week savings). plus the traffic from my job in the suburbs to my house in the city is absolutely awful on fridays during rush hour.

actually, I like taking public transportation cuz I can play monopoly and/or post on the coli while I ride. plus I dont have to deal with traffic. only downside is it takes an extra 30 minutes to get home via public transporation. which is why I dont use it every day.

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ride the bus damn near everyday

I could film a worldstar video on that bytch every week. The mornings are okay but as the day goes on the amount of weirdos and degenerates increases substantially.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Meh. I do and I'd ride the (admittedly crappy) buses around my way before I'd ride some of these trains...

both are equal in my opinion. bus is slow cuz u gotta wait longer if ur in the suburbs. the train is bogus cuz they have shytty tracks and drive slow in a lot of areas where I ride.