Robert Bales tells how he killed 16 Afghans

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
THE American soldier charged with killing 16 Afghan civilians during nighttime raids on two villages last year has pleaded guilty.
He then described shooting each victim, telling a military judge there is "not a good reason in this world" for why he did it.

To avoid the death penalty, Staff Sgt. Robert Bales pleaded guilty to multiple counts of murder at the hearing at Joint Base Lewis-McChord south of Seattle. He then read from a statement in a clear and steady voice, describing his actions for each killing in the same terms.
Bales, 39, said he left the remote base where he was posted in southern Afghanistan in March 2012, and went to the nearby villages of mud-walled compounds. Once inside, Sgt Bales said he "formed the intent" of killing the victims, then shot each one.

"This act was without legal justification, sir," Sgt Bales told the judge while seated at a defence table, his hands folded in front of him.
At one point, the judge, Col. Jeffery Nance, asked sgt Bales why he committed the killings.
Sgt Bales responded: "Sir, as far as why - I've asked that question a million times since then. There's not a good reason in this world for why I did the horrible things I did."

Most of the victims were women and children, and some of the bodies were burned.
Relatives said they are irate at the notion Sgt Bales will escape execution for one of the worst atrocities of the Afghanistan war.

He first attacked one village of mud-walled compounds, Alkozai, then returned to the base, woke up a fellow soldier and told him about it. The soldier didn't believe him and went back to sleep. Sgt Bales then left to attack a second village, Najiban.

Im lost for words breh. ill leave it to yall

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's NOT the only one. he just got caught. the crazy part is that they TRAIN these guys to think like that too to the point where they no longer know who the enemy is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's war...

You are suppose to rob, rape and kill...It's all part of defeating the enemy...

You kill the men, rape the women and enslave the children...

There is no justification for it...It's just war...

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:ohhh:

So your telling me they order the killing of innocent civilians like its nothing but when the tables are turned we blame the savage muslims.
for targeting us?
I was kidding breh. They should have put him on death row I don't condone shyt like this no matter who does it.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
That's war...

You are suppose to rob, rape and kill...It's all part of defeating the enemy...

You kill the men, rape the women and enslave the children...

There is no justification for it...It's just war...

I hope your family are killed and your mother is raped and your future children are enslaved and your father castrated

Lets see how you feel then.

Is it gonna be "just war"

:patrice:

16 Innocent human beings died

Helpless Women and children included

Have some fukking decency and humanity

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Im lost for words breh. ill leave it to yall

Give him to the fukking Afghans. This souless mothafukka went and killed women and children and all we are giving him is life in a military prison? Naw, let them handle this. He went on a rampage and doesn't know why he did it...That shyt is demonic.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope your family are killed and your mother is raped and your future children are enslaved and your father castrated
Lets see how you feel then.
Is it gonna be "just war"
:patrice:

If I was in a war situation, that's exactly what I would expect...

I would expect the enemy to come in my home and destroy everything, and my enemy should expect me to destroy him/her with equal brute force...

Is this how want things to be? Of course not, but if we are at war, how can we not expect the worse...?