Road Rash video game on Sega Genesis from the early 90's

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
if you mean Road Rash, yeah. Game was absolute piff

Kinda wish there was something in the AAA category like it, Would love to hit nikkas with bicycle chains and watch them go flying :wow:

My main problem with the game was the super bikes were so unbelievably fast you could barely control them, and once you go flying like 100 ft in teh air you pretty much lost the race. They would have to come up with a strict rubber banding system.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
if you mean Road Rash, yeah. Game was absolute piff

Kinda wish there was something in the AAA category like it, Would love to hit nikkas with bicycle chains and watch them go flying :wow:

My main problem with the game was the super bikes were so unbelievably fast you could barely control them, and once you go flying like 100 ft in teh air you pretty much lost the race. They would have to come up with a strict rubber banding system.

I hadn't noticed the typo in the title of my thread, thanks for point that out

but yeah, Road Rash is what I meant

Yeah, the bikes were far too fast, the minute you picked up speed, if you hit a wide turn, you'd be flying off the bike! :damn:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Before Road Rash there was...Skitchin'!!! :banderas:

220px-Skitchin%27.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Was anyone else here a fan of this game back in the day?

I think I got the game like a few years after it was released, it's been so long ago at this point.

but I remember playing this game religiously back in the day :wow:

@humminbird

All nighters with my brother on that and cruising USA and twisted metal 2

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I'm pretty sure this came out after Road Rash. I even remember playing Road Rash 2 before this.

I was never any good at this. Loved the Road Rash style of play, but this game was hard as shyt.
Yea u right, I forgot lol

It was kind of hard but I beat it multiple times lol. I remember how high u flew in the air if u got hit by a car :laff: :laff: :laff:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I hope the new one is good, i really do. Me and my bro must have put like 1000 hours into TM2. we treated that hit like nikkas treat COD now. Non-stop, around the clock.

oh they're releasing a new one?:ohhh:

I don't play video games like I use to; in fact, the last time I was playing video games religiously was like back in 07', back when Madden 07' was released. lol