Veteran
Daps
This how we do it on the west.

Last edited by a moderator:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
"i've loved and i've lost...."

dude entering into a possible 3 on 1 with a group of mexicans was an idiot. If you are ever putting the beats on a mexican you should fully expect for his friend who also cant fight to join in.

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
:pachaha:...dude shirt fell apart like he had buttons down the back...ol' ms mary mack ass nigguh...on his back kickn like a dying roach...nah but for real i dont condone this type of behavior

AceDeuce

I got a lot of challengers...
Daps
"i've loved and i've lost...."

dude entering into a possible 3 on 1 with a group of mexicans was an idiot. If you are ever putting the beats on a mexican you should fully expect for his friend who also cant fight to join in.

Between the mexicans and somalians (we got a lot of em out here) you aint never finna get no fair ones...gotta give em a two piece and keep it pushing...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha:...dude shirt fell apart like he had buttons down the back...ol' ms mary mack ass nigguh...on his back kickn like a dying roach...nah but for real i dont condone this type of behavior

He gassed after the first takedown n they did him a favor. Plus i dont know who he thought he was going to intimidate with that shirt. He must be new to the west or fighting because rule number one is. Mexicans dont fight fair. :ooh:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude that saw the whole thing saying "come on dude, get up"
:lolbron:

How you gonna get up after getting kicked in the head 5 times. lol

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
He gassed after the first takedown n they did him a favor. Plus i dont know who he thought he was going to intimidate with that shirt. He must be new to the west or fighting because rule number one is. Mexicans dont fight fair. :ooh:

dude shouldve did like my man guy from final fight and found a pipe or some shyt...
[ame=http://youtu.be/0_xlhtUdp7Q]Final Fight (Arcade) Complete 1/4 - YouTube[/ame]