RIP Vine Had a Spark When It Started

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I just aint with this shyt.. People in vegas and SF taking 30 minutes to make a 6 second vine video instead of just enjoying they life

not only that instagram is coo cause it was simple, like original facebook and myspace.. look what happening to facebook n myspace, myspace is completely dead and I hardly see anyone use facebook anymore

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:snoop: did an update than opened Instagram. First video i see is some chick walking to her car rambling about how bad her day is going... 2 minutes later she posts a self pic of herself in the car. These hoes gonna love this.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I just aint with this shyt.. People in vegas and SF taking 30 minutes to make a 6 second vine video instead of just enjoying they life

not only that instagram is coo cause it was simple, like original facebook and myspace.. look what happening to facebook n myspace, myspace is completely dead and I hardly see anyone use facebook anymore

it's a good thing facebook owns instagram :ld:

I don't see this taking over vine though. I don't understand it either, some people try too hard for vine. Other people take like 30 seconds and say some funny shyt.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

I don't have a vine but from what I'm seeing vine videos were less then 10 seconds and ig videos are up to 30 seconds?

Daps
:snoop: did an update than opened Instagram. First video i see is some chick walking to her car rambling about how bad her day is going... 2 minutes later she posts a self pic of herself in the car. These hoes gonna love this.

The self-absorption of society is out of control.

Thursty ass dudes just add to the bullshyt, social media attention whoring is t he worst thing of the 21st century

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't have a vine but from what I'm seeing vine videos were less then 10 seconds and ig videos are up to 30 seconds?

When I created a Vine it was when it first came out.. I wanna say around the super bowl? I dont know, months ago.. either way it was 6 seconds back then but you could just do 6 seconds straight of video, which hardly anyone does or you can crop together a few scenes which is what I see bytches n shyt doing taking half their day to come up with a dumb 6 second video just to show they smoke n listen to bob marley or some shyt :aicmon:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I'm bout to shut all these shyts down. I used to enjoy these services but the need for the pat on the back and other bullshyt from people has gotten even more disgusting. How many selfies do people need to post per day, jesus backspinning christ

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Are people really sitting around consuming all these 6 or 15 second clips? This is where I officially realize I'm :old: I'm not a fan of video clips - interviews, vlogs, instructions, recipes, tutorials. Etc - I need to be able to skim things and jump to the bits I'm interested in, it's easy to skim a stream of pics, now nikkas gonna be posting bullshyt and you're gonna be mad you wasted that 15 seconds watching their clip.

Oh god, and the amount of stupid baby clips that are about to flood the block :snoop:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Not even 2 hours in, and the attention whoring begins. :aicmon:

20iN48e.jpg