RiME [PS4 Exclusive] - Update: No longer PS4 exclusive :UMAD:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Just finished the game , beautiful soundtrack and art. Feels like a chores at times due to the puzzles . The plot at first is a little bit confusing but it all unravels with an emotional twist in the end. I would recommend it if you like puzzles and games such as ico.

Played for a bit. The walking speed makes it excruciatingly boring. The puzzles were easy so far.

Probably not for me :hubie:

:hula:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
finished it last night. game is ok, but not great

some of the puzzles were cool, but generally pretty easy. it was kinda cool in the beginning how they didn't really explain anything, but I also feel that hurt the game eventually, because it just kinda drags on, and you really don't know what you're ultimately trying to do (besides get to the next puzzle)

there were a lot of themes where it felt like you were doing the wrong thing, but I didn't really see how all that played out. maybe it just went over my head, or I'm looking too deep into it

the attempts to play with my emotions kinda fell flat for me, and I'm usually a sucker for that sort of thing. again, I think that comes from my general lack of interest/understanding in/of the overall story

graphics and music were good. I really didn't like how it would sometimes take control of the camera, and expect you to instantly compensate

7/10: wait for a sale

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Playing it now, I’m roughly a hour in and it’s pretty decent. :ehh:

I feel some frame drops though(playing on the PS4 Pro) :scust: