Right wing Capitalist and leader of Argentina has his citizens literally eating out of the dumpster. coli capitalist, come on in and explain away

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I thought only communist and sanction hit countries like Venezuela and cuba experience such level of poverty and deterioration

Why is a large percent of capitalist countres like Argentina, congo dr, Burundi et al suffering. I thought capitalism was the greatest thing since slice bread:sas1:

I patiently await the guelzing, capitlaist brehs

Last edited:
Daps
I thought communist and sanction hit countries like Venezuela and cuba experience such level of poverty and deterioration

Why is a large percent of capitalist countres like Argentina, congo dr, Burundi et al suffering. I thought capitalism was the greatest thing since slice bread:sas1:

I patiently await the guelzing, capitlaist brehs

I mean this is what the Argentinian people wanted. I hope they enjoy it :yeshrug:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
ultra capitalist mumbo jumbo does not work with a country that has no clear group of people to oppress and pass the buck off too.

If Argentina had black people, it would be easy. Scape goat the blacks, put all the expenses, costs and blame of failures on them like they do in America and profit.

They dont have that crutch.

He actually has to come up with policies.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I mean this is what the Argentinian people wanted. I hope they enjoy it :yeshrug:
At least 40% of our voting populace probably wants this too. At least they ‘think’ they want this.

Brexit & Nazi-tina aren’t big enough examples somehow, they’d still try to drag us down this path smh

Daps
At least 40% of our voting populace probably wants this too. At least they ‘think’ they want this.

Brexit & Nazi-tina aren’t big enough examples somehow, they’d still try to drag us down this path smh
I said this in another thread.

Racism is poison that destroys everything including the people who expouse racist beliefs

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Developed countries > emerging economies > developing countries > Hell > Argentina

79b1efc3fba61c88b53e88447a729fd824edff8c.jpg