Riding Dirty

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don't do it:to: Just crashed the whip last night. Been without insurance for a few months. The bytch ass nikka and his girlfriend I hit was fine until the ambulance came:aicmon: I didn't have my license, state ID, registration or nothing on me. The cops hit me with the :usure: and asked me to stand off to the side. I thought they was about to come search a nikka, so I threw an 8th I had on me off the bridge we were on:why:

My car is fukked up, but that bytch drove home like a champ:takedat: I hit a nikka from the back (no homo) but the cop told me he made him at fault cause this fukk nikka was stationary on the damn bridge without his flasher on and his license wasn't good:aicmon: He even told me that my citation would come down to $10 if I showed my license at court:win:

I don't know if this nikka can try to sue me though. Him and his girl was playing hurt and shyt. But I don't think he was insured either and I know his license was fukked up. He was actually trying to get the fukk up out of there when the ambulance and police rolled up. I had gave the nikka a fake name and number already. But then the police showed up fukking everything up.

It's all good though, I'm straight. Just got a busted lip and swollen eye. Pics of my fukked up whip coming soon :sadbron:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Don't know why anyone would ride dirty. Personal liability from accidents can run into hundreds of thousands of dollars without insurance, not to mention legal consequences.

fukking stupid choice :snoop:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What the cop tell you about not having insurance?
After a cpl of months of no insurance, your ID gets suspended.

I told them that I had it but I didn't have my info on me. They kept asking me if I remembered the policy number:russ: My license is from Illinois so it didn't show up in the computer. Don't think it's suspended though

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hold up, my boy just said I might be able to sue the guy or the owner of the car because the guy driving had a fukked up license and the cop determined he was at fault. Is there any truth to this?

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
What the cop tell you about not having insurance?
After a cpl of months of no insurance, your ID gets suspended.

I told them that I had it but I didn't have my info on me. They kept asking me if I remembered the policy number:russ: My license is from Illinois so it didn't show up in the computer. Don't think it's suspended though

:laff: I believe it because this is the exact excuse I used 3 times when I got pulled over. I acted like I was looking for it in the glove compartment and cop got al nervous and said forget it gave me my license and I pulled off like :youngsabo:

As far as license getting suspended you can slip through the cracks. I've even renewed my registration without insurance just gotta talk to the person at the DMV. :shaq:

Edit: I'm clean these days though. Like RD said ain't worth it

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Don't do it Just crashed the whip last night. Been without insurance for a few months. The bytch ass nikka and his girlfriend I hit was fine until the ambulance came I didn't have my license, state ID, registration or nothing on me. The cops hit me with the :usure: and asked me to stand off to the side. I thought they was about to come search a nikka, so I threw an 8th I had on me off the bridge we were on

My car is fukked up, but that bytch drove home like a champ I hit a nikka from the back (no homo) but the cop told me he made him at fault cause this fukk nikka was stationary on the damn bridge without his flasher on and his license wasn't good. He even told me that my citation would come down to $10 if I showed my license at court

I don't know if this nikka can try to sue me though. Him and his girl was playing hurt and shyt. But I don't think he was insured either and I know his license was fukked up. He was actually trying to get the fukk up out of there when the ambulance and police rolled up. I had gave the nikka a fake name and number already. But then the police showed up fukking everything up.

It's all good though, I'm straight. Just got a busted lip and swollen eye. Pics of my fukked up whip coming soon
The cop who took the accident report would get involved if he tried to sue you. Considering both of you don't have insurance, neither of you would want to go to court over damages or civil liability. No way he is going to try and sue.
Just bring your driver's licence to court on the day you are summoned. Don't talk to his lawyer if he happens to approach you. Don't. Don't. Don't.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Hold up, my boy just said I might be able to sue the guy or the owner of the car because the guy driving had a fukked up license and the cop determined he was at fault. Is there any truth to this?
Not having a license is a traffic violation but not a reason for you to win damages. Him being stopped in the roadway and without flashers on is a traffic violation and a reason for you to win damages. Talk to a law office. Tell the truth about your insurance situation too. You don't have to pay up front. They'll get 1/3 of the damages you win in court.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Get your driver's license situation figured out. It will be in your favor to do so.

Out of all the times in court I've been, if the person produces a valid driver's license, I've never seen a judge not drop the no license charge.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
You were riding dirty pimp. Just be thankful that he didn't have a license because this situation could have been a lot worse. So in other words, don't try to sue.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

:wow: